Should i make myself vomit?

Hoblow

I'm the kind of guy that when i drink, if i drink too much i spew. If i try to sleep when i'm that drunk, i'll spew. So usually, if i'm drunk enough to spew when i try to sleep, i'll make myself spew before i pass out. I'm drunker right now then i have been in a long time. If i try to sleep right now, i'll PROBABLY spew. Should i take a chance and try to pass out or should i make myself regurgitate the nights fun and guarantee a nights sleep, albeit with the taste of vomit in my mouth.

Bear in mind it's 5 in the morning and i have to wake up at 9.

I don't think i'm making any sense.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest spectr

ok you can get as drunk as you want and never vomit all you need to do is stop drinking your booze and start giving yourself enemas,

its easy, quicker, and fun for the whole family.

also dont be afraid to try coffee emenas to get yourself up in the morning.

Okay, i ended up crashing out and concentrating really hard on the world not spinning and managed to pass out before i could bring the night back up. Then i had to get up and drive to a christening while still drunk and keep concentrating on not spewing. In church. But i did it. Yay for me.

Originally posted by anonymity1

you type well for being drunk

I'm very particular about spelling and grammar, so i could never let myself make spelling mistakes. Proof reading is a very important thing.

Wonka, it's not about not being able to handle, it's just that last night was a special night and i drank far beyond my boundaries. Don't front like none of you have ever done it.

Originally posted by coldmilkcup

if you don't spew then you didn't drink enough.

also, hoblow, thanks for replying to my question.

Sorry fucko. No, i didn't go to that lame excuse for a celebration of local hip hop. All those one trick ponies can go and get fucked. It's all about the underground baby.

Archived