Should I hit it?

Milton

I have quite a dilemma and I have come to the 12 oz community for wisdom and guidance... Please be kind...

The whole thing started about a month ago when I enformed my then girlfriend that I no longer wanted to be with an selfish, immature bitch. And the villiagers rejoiced, and all was as it should be, and the Universe was balanced. About two weeks after that a close friend of mine brought over a female "friend from school" to study. Since I was at one time a math lover he thought I would help them with their homework. I did, and in the meantime we exchanged witty banter and pleasant jokes. Eventually it came time for said "friend from school" to leave, and as she was leaving, I feel the unmistakable "I want you to bend me over this dining room table" vibe from her. I can't explain exactly what it was, but it was there, for sure. She had thought I was Italian because I "looked a lot like a guy she used to date" and my friend informed me that she has a "thing" for Italian guys. And the villagers rejoiced, and all was as it should be, and the Universe was balanced. This weekend then I get a call from my friend asking if I want to go shooting. So I said of course, and we went. It came to my attention than that said girl had wanted to come with us. Which was weird, but not completely inexplicable. Then later on that night she calls my friend and asks what we're doing. Unfortunately no plans were made because we were already out of town doing our own thing. But I said to my friend, out of complete sincerity "you should hit it." And he says to me "I know, I might" which in his language means "I'm mildly in love with her." Which was fine. However yesterday came around and I made the mistake of looking at my ex's info which read "I've never known what it felt like to be in love until I met you, I will love you forever Henry." *Not Milton And the villagers rioted, and it was not as it should be, and the Universe was unbalanced. But I decided to cut my losses and hang out with my friend again, so when I arrive I am informed that he talked to his "female friend' and that she had been busy, but as soon as she found out we were hanging out together called him back 10 minutes later to invite us along. Now it is pretty clear in my mind that she wants to fuck me, and it would do wonders to salvage my badly bruised ego from ex immature bitch, but is it wrong. I know if he were in my shoes he would do it, and he has a pattern of claiming that hes interested in any female friend he has without actually saying so, and then blowing it. But it contradicts the strict code of morals by which I live...

I leave my life in your hands and plan fully to pursue the advice of 12oz...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yo who the fuck would read all that shit?

and if the woman is bangin, then hit it and worry later about the reprucusiions. there shouldnt be any though, cause hitting it is just hitting it, unless your related. thats disgusting. you fucking red neck, go back down south!

JERRY!

JERRY!

JERRY!

JERRY!

Hit it son.. she sounds interested in you, if she talks to your friend and finds out you arent there one minute and she says shes 'busy'.. then 5min later she finds out your there and all of a sudden she isnt 'busy' anymore.. its obvious she does want you to bend her over the dining table and throw her a bone..

Ahhh that is the question Kettie, isn't it?

I honestly cant say, I mean, until about two days ago it was obviously an apology to me, something about "I don't know what else to say, I know I love you isn't enough" something like that. Then bada bing, shes in love with some lame dude. It seems suspect the whole thing, I could give a fuck, she'll get treated like shit and come back on the same bullshit she was on before "why wont you commit to me, blah blah, dont leave to go to law school so you can be sucessful, blah blah" whatever.

EVERYBODY GETS CURIOUS

Originally posted by Kettiecat

the question is

why were you checking your ex's profile......

EVERYONE ALWAYS WONDERS WHAT THEIR EXES ARE UP TO, AND MOST OF THE TIME YOU WISH THEY WERE MISERABLE, COME ON, YOU NEVER WONDERED WHAT YOUR EX MAN WAS UP TO? STOP FRONTIN, BITCHES ARE THE FIRST ONES TO BE ALL UP IN A NIGGAS JUICE LIKE "WHAT ARE YOU DOING? ARE YOU SEEING ANYONE?" AND IF YOU SAY YES THEY TRY TO ACT LIKE THEY GOT SOMEONE EVEN IF THEY DONT, AND IF YOU DONT THEY TRY TO ACT LIKE THEY GOT SOMEONE EVEN IF THEY DONT, HAHA, BITCHES AINT SHIT BUT HOES AND TRICKS

M E R O E

MLBRT04

INCULT

OH...YO

I SUGGEST YOU BLAZE THAT, STUNTIN ON GIVEAWAY PUSSY IS SOMETHING YOU SHOULD NEVER EVER [EVER EVER! EVER EVER! :lol:] DO...YOUR HOMEBOY SHOULDNT EVEN BE MAD AT THAT, NIGGAS GOTTA DO WHAT NIGGAS GOTTA DO, ID MAKE THAT BITCH EAT MY DICK LIKE A BLOWPOP...I SUGGEST YOU DO THE SAME...YOU GOT A FLICK? I'LL TELL YOU EXACTLY HOW TO MANEUVER WITH THE BITCH...AND ON THE SAME TIP, IF YOUR MAN GETS MAD, HE'S A HATER PLAIN AND SIMPLE CUZ LIKE SOMEONE ELSE SAID, SHORTY HAS HAD PLENTY OF TIME TO GET UP WITH HOMEY, UNLESS THE NIGGA IS A STRAIGHT UP HERB WHICH DOESN'T SEEM TO BE THE CASE...BOTTOM LINE, HIT THAT BITCH FROM THE BACK WITH ONE HAND ON THE ASS AND ONE HAND ON HER NECK. BADABING.

M E R O E RT

GET ON MY

LEVEL, WHAT!?

i think mero pretty much summed it up nicely.

and i can relate to the checking on what the ex is up to.

at some point you gotta learn and live by) the idea of never asking a question unless you are completely ready to hear the worst possible answer. but also, her writing that is obviously some cornball shit and should not be taken seriously, and in fact should be seen as an act of self preservation, showing exactly how jacked up she is.

as harry allen would say, 'dont believe the hype'.

Unless you’re saving yourself for marriage, hit it. Just don’t have a big arrogant smile on your face when you’re telling your friend that you hit it. Just say you had to, the pussy was calling you. If he feels really bad, tell him she was no good and that your balls are constantly itching now.

Or what the fuck?! DO A DP!

SHARING IS CARING.

"BITCHES AINT SHIT BUT HOES AND TRICKS" That right there was a classic... Lick on the nuts and suck the dick, but get the fuck out after you're done....

Seeks dropping wisdom...

"as harry allen would say, 'dont believe the hype'."

Anyway, I'm planning to smash, I mean if the opportunity is there, I'm not planning to take her on dates or buy her nice things, cause that would be fucked up...

MIL TON its the Milton family....

Oh ya, and I'ma be up in that like "Say my name is Deto, say my name is Deto"