Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Should I hit it?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Milton, Feb 23, 2004.

1. Milton

Milton Senior Member

I have quite a dilemma and I have come to the 12 oz community for wisdom and guidance... Please be kind...

The whole thing started about a month ago when I enformed my then girlfriend that I no longer wanted to be with an selfish, immature bitch. And the villiagers rejoiced, and all was as it should be, and the Universe was balanced. About two weeks after that a close friend of mine brought over a female "friend from school" to study. Since I was at one time a math lover he thought I would help them with their homework. I did, and in the meantime we exchanged witty banter and pleasant jokes. Eventually it came time for said "friend from school" to leave, and as she was leaving, I feel the unmistakable "I want you to bend me over this dining room table" vibe from her. I can't explain exactly what it was, but it was there, for sure. She had thought I was Italian because I "looked a lot like a guy she used to date" and my friend informed me that she has a "thing" for Italian guys. And the villagers rejoiced, and all was as it should be, and the Universe was balanced. This weekend then I get a call from my friend asking if I want to go shooting. So I said of course, and we went. It came to my attention than that said girl had wanted to come with us. Which was weird, but not completely inexplicable. Then later on that night she calls my friend and asks what we're doing. Unfortunately no plans were made because we were already out of town doing our own thing. But I said to my friend, out of complete sincerity "you should hit it." And he says to me "I know, I might" which in his language means "I'm mildly in love with her." Which was fine. However yesterday came around and I made the mistake of looking at my ex's info which read "I've never known what it felt like to be in love until I met you, I will love you forever Henry." *Not Milton And the villagers rioted, and it was not as it should be, and the Universe was unbalanced. But I decided to cut my losses and hang out with my friend again, so when I arrive I am informed that he talked to his "female friend' and that she had been busy, but as soon as she found out we were hanging out together called him back 10 minutes later to invite us along. Now it is pretty clear in my mind that she wants to fuck me, and it would do wonders to salvage my badly bruised ego from ex immature bitch, but is it wrong. I know if he were in my shoes he would do it, and he has a pattern of claiming that hes interested in any female friend he has without actually saying so, and then blowing it. But it contradicts the strict code of morals by which I live...

I leave my life in your hands and plan fully to pursue the advice of 12oz...

2. ounceaddict

ounceaddict Banned

yo who the fuck would read all that shit?

and if the woman is bangin, then hit it and worry later about the reprucusiions. there shouldnt be any though, cause hitting it is just hitting it, unless your related. thats disgusting. you fucking red neck, go back down south!

JERRY!
    JERRY!

JERRY!
    JERRY!

3. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

the overwhelming response will be boogie hands. with: hit it, preferably from the back, a close second. you should know this by now.

4. krie

krie Guest

Hit it son.. she sounds interested in you, if she talks to your friend and finds out you arent there one minute and she says shes 'busy'.. then 5min later she finds out your there and all of a sudden she isnt 'busy' anymore.. its obvious she does want you to bend her over the dining table and throw her a bone..

5. Milton

Milton Senior Member

I know by now, but am unable to perform a proper boogie hands manover, so I will settle for the second place choice... Unless of course that happens to be boogie hands, in which case I'll go into a deep depression and never post again...

6. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

but seriously. she's obviously after you. she's been around your friend long enough that if she had any intrest in HIM, she would have let it show by now. He might be pissed for a few days, but he should understand. hit it, without remorse.

7. ounceaddict

ounceaddict Banned

Whoa!
    that was corny as shit!!

8. Kettiecat

Kettiecat Senior Member

the question is

why were you checking your ex's profile......

9. ounceaddict

ounceaddict Banned

your on a roll yo.

10. seven.13

seven.13 Dirty Dozen Crew

you know what, i dont know. sorry. i cant even handle my own stupid life.

11. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

12. Milton

Milton Senior Member

Ahhh that is the question Kettie, isn't it?
    I honestly cant say, I mean, until about two days ago it was obviously an apology to me, something about "I don't know what else to say, I know I love you isn't enough" something like that. Then bada bing, shes in love with some lame dude. It seems suspect the whole thing, I could give a fuck, she'll get treated like shit and come back on the same bullshit she was on before "why wont you commit to me, blah blah, dont leave to go to law school so you can be sucessful, blah blah" whatever.

13. Brewster Baker

Brewster Baker 12oz Loyalist

I fucked a girl that a friend was wanting to hook up with he never loved her nor liked jer alot, but after he found out he wa a little pissed but then the next day hey really diddnt give a fuck...

14. TurboGreyFnt

TurboGreyFnt Banned

[color=888888] I couldn’t be fucked reading your post, but as long it’s a female and she doesn’t have some sort of weird scars, I’d say hit it. [/color]

15. MEROJUANA

MEROJUANA Senior Member

EVERYBODY GETS CURIOUS

EVERYONE ALWAYS WONDERS WHAT THEIR EXES ARE UP TO, AND MOST OF THE TIME YOU WISH THEY WERE MISERABLE, COME ON, YOU NEVER WONDERED WHAT YOUR EX MAN WAS UP TO? STOP FRONTIN, BITCHES ARE THE FIRST ONES TO BE ALL UP IN A NIGGAS JUICE LIKE "WHAT ARE YOU DOING? ARE YOU SEEING ANYONE?" AND IF YOU SAY YES THEY TRY TO ACT LIKE THEY GOT SOMEONE EVEN IF THEY DONT, AND IF YOU DONT THEY TRY TO ACT LIKE THEY GOT SOMEONE EVEN IF THEY DONT, HAHA, BITCHES AINT SHIT BUT HOES AND TRICKS

M E R O E
    MLBRT04
    INCULT