should i go to the hospital

Guest spectr

i drank 3 pitchers, a 40oz a liter of yager and most of a liter of run and have been puking for the past 3 hours should i go to the hospital or wait and see if i live through the night... goddam i actually think i spelled all this right in my drunken spinning stupor..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Sounds like Alcohol-induced gastritis

It's possible to hurt yourself pretty severely by drinking too much alcohol. Just about every year, some frat boy or sorority girl kills themselves trying to drink 21 shots of tequila or some stupid shit like that. Drink water, try to keep down some crackers. Why do you think they call it getting "intoxicated?" It's because alcohol is a TOXIN, and the word "toxin" means "a poison."

Use some common sense. Go to the ER and get checked out, and for Christ's sake do NOT drive yourself.

fuck that, you should totally drive yourself. the way i figure it, if you're that drunk, theres about a 75% chance you'll get into an accident. of course theres also a 50% chance you'll involve someone else, but since medical technology is pretty good these days, there's only a 20% chance they'll die, so the way i figure it, if it gets you off my god damn website, those are figures i can live with.

:)

good luck!

i've puked up blood from drinking.

you'll be fine

alcohol is poison. duh.

the only thing the ER will do is give you an IV so you can get rehydrated. dehydration will be the thing that keeps you feeling the pain.

pumping your stomach obviously isn't needed anyway.

just rest and continue to try to drink water even though you might puke it up.

Originally posted by spectr

i drank 3 pitchers, a 40oz a liter of yager and most of a liter of run and have been puking for the past 3 hours should i go to the hospital or wait and see if i live through the night... goddam i actually think i spelled all this right in my drunken spinning stupor..

dude is obviously lying.

A liter of yager alone will do you dirty.

I'm 6 feet, 210 and a seasoned vet when it comes to the sauce.

The most I'll drink in a night without puking is a Liter of 80 proof liqour which is a little over 33 ounces of alcohol.

No way your keeping that down as well as 160 oz's of brew and rum as well.

Go shit in a boot then eat it.