Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

should i go see the GZA?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by boogie hands, Feb 23, 2006.

1. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

when i listen to liquid swords i really want to go....then i realize he hasnt done anything worth mentioning in close to a decade.

i know hes been making the rounds lately....anyone have a chance to check him out?

2. Don't do it, its a trap!

3. Herbivore

Herbivore Senior Member

4. I.C.Shadow

I.C.Shadow Senior Member

I missed the wutang tour in MA :yuck:

5. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

i saw raekwon once and it was so bad i forgot i actually saw him live for about 5 years. one of those "how many of my boys can i give a mic to" shows.

fucking garbage.

6. decoded

decoded Member

gza n dj muggz

check it

don't say he hasn't done shit in a decade.

you just haven't been listenin for a decade.

dumbass

7. GucciCondom

GucciCondom Veteran Member

Yeah, I would go just for the fuck of it. I'm salty I missed the Wu show.

I like dudes without hype men though. O.C tore shit up without a hype man.

8. OH SHIT THAT RHYMED

9. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

oh...toast. if you said that to me in person i would wing my doubles of "uncontrolled substance" at your head..... just to drive home the point that im right.

10. defyoner

defyoner Elite Member

i vote no. send me the $2x and ill put it to good use. ill go eat a steak or something.

word bond son. peace to tha godz and all that riff raff.

11. Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep Member

i say go...

for one you never know who's gonna make an appearance
    for two its gza
    for three 20 bucks is pretty damn cheap nowadays for a show
    for four...getting up wise its a perfect oppurtunity to go sticker bombing on unsuspecting people backs..wonk saggin

you never know it my be a recorded show...i missed out hardcore on wutangs show in my hometown that they made into an album ..all my friends wouldnt shut the fuck up about it for months on end

i say go.

moogle niner?

12. MayorMeanBeans

MayorMeanBeans Senior Member

yo gza is coming with heat....

that new j love return of the swarm 3 is the shit, though rza really came with it more than anyone else. wu tang is definitely putting shit out. download the torrent.

i would go if i were you

13. isor357

isor357 Senior Member

im on a wu kick.
    I just bought liquid swords. 6 feet deep return to the 36 and tical
    I seen them all individually at warehouse parties 7-8 years ago. dont remember. then again i dont remember much past 20 minutes ago

14. Milton

Milton Senior Member

I'm concerned how the hipsters will get along with the old school Wu fans from like '96. The two groups are like oil and water.

Also, what is that newest Method Man album that came out like 2 years ago?