Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Should I bring something to protect me?

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by Blac Korp, May 19, 2006.

1. eviltrailer77

eviltrailer77 Elite Member

Could I intrest you in some wowgold?

2. Wildcolors

Wildcolors New Jack

dont bring shit unless your ready to get more charges... happy bombing.

3. Evac

Evac New Jack

No reason to add more charges to the wrap if you get caught. Just utilize your surroundings. Rocks, bricks, bottles.. The other person probably will..

4. berdsdahwerd

berdsdahwerd Member

wear a condom and never take it off

5. MatandoHora

MatandoHora New Jack

Mace? You gota bunch of paint cans you can blind the fucker with if that's the route you're tryna go.

Weapons get you in trouble more often then not.. the fuck you thinks gonna happen when you pull out your little blade on a group of thugs ? Better have some quick feet , best bet.

6. yardwanderer

yardwanderer Elite Member

7. yardwanderer

yardwanderer Elite Member

8. massgraff

massgraff 12oz Royalty

people GENERALLY don't fuck with big black dudes so i'm good.

9. nicklesndimes

nicklesndimes Elite Member

If you want to protect yourself try not to carry your ID to the spot w/ you......if you drop while your painting or drop it if you get chased your caught red-handed. Same w/ cellphones.....although having a phone can be a good idea so it's a catch-22.

...so that's what NOT to bring, in order to protect yourself.

10. theprotester

theprotester Moderator Crew

Just have change for the phonebox, you'll be fine. Fuck taking phones/wallets anything other than the tools you're using. Sick of cunts taking photos of their shit right after they finish. May as well be in your backyard if you live off flicks.

11. Mindfux

Mindfux Junior Member

my neighborhoods pretty ghetto...high prostitution rate...bodies getting dumped off behind the k mart and shit...it's still live as fuck at 2 or 3 am with hookers and po-lice...i usually carry an ox on me just to be on the safe side..but i've never ran into trouble...as long as you look like you belong in the area, nobody is gonna fuck with you...if you look like a shook bitch, then hell yeah, be prepared to run your pockets

12. Rail Road Roller

Rail Road Roller New Jack

Pocket sand. works every time. Or just don't go to rough areas if you can't handle getting jumped or pressed up by police.

13. crime stoppers

crime stoppers Senior Member

i always carry XL condoms, niggas be knowin' that my outlines bring all the boys to the yard...

14. Sleazeside Heights

Sleazeside Heights Elite Member

came to post.

15. Brickos

Brickos Dirty Dozen Crew