should i be santa?

Guest beardo

:haha:

so i've been asked to don the big red suit and visit a friends house xmas eve. surprised that i'm actually considering. its so ridiculous that it just might have to happen.

ever been santa? stories? :clown2:

beardo/im not THAT fat

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by beardo@Dec 22 2005, 04:10 AM

:haha:

so i've been asked to don the big red suit and visit a friends house xmas eve. surprised that i'm actually considering. its so ridiculous that it just might have to happen.

ever been santa? stories? :clown2:

beardo/im not THAT fat

id do it, but instead of milk and cookies i would request whiskey and hot pockets. you get to make someones holiday man, do it.

Originally posted by RumPuncher+Dec 22 2005, 02:21 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RumPuncher - Dec 22 2005, 02:21 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Mr. ABC@Dec 22 2005, 12:20 AM

make sure to get riotously drunk beforehand.

that's your solution to EVERYTHING!

[/b]

and when it stops working i'll stop doing it

i was our school mascot once..i walked around the hallways and these ppl from the yearbook comittee were taking pics of me

girls were all over me it wasnt even funny. all inall, i had a blast, and i would suggest u take this gig. itll be fun, trust me...may not seem like it at first, but once u get in that costume itll be a good time

My brother in law had one of his friends do that for my nephew one year. Made his christmas. Plus then me and santa drank bourbon together and talked about titties. Do it, you can also go out to the bar afterwards dressed as santa and explain to girls what you did and get them all over you.

I am thinking about dressing up as santa the last night I have to work(friday night) before we shut down for the holidays. Would you give me a better tip if I delivered your pizza dressed as santa?

Originally posted by Zack Morris@Dec 22 2005, 08:50 AM

My brother in law had one of his friends do that for my nephew one year. Made his christmas. Plus then me and santa drank bourbon together and talked about titties. Do it, you can also go out to the bar afterwards dressed as santa and explain to girls what you did and get them all over you.

I am thinking about dressing up as santa the last night I have to work(friday night) before we shut down for the holidays. Would you give me a better tip if I delivered your pizza dressed as santa?

Most likely yes. Unless, you were like El Mamerro - Drunk santa w/ boner and pizza.