Should he have been banned - censorship or common sense?

Guest KING BLING

Guest KING BLING

ALLAH NIGGA

Banned

...I don't get it, he was the funniest things on here. To make it more interactive being as the other thread closed, enjoy a poll - refreshments will be served in the smoking cabin shortly.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I banned him. I thought he was a disrespectful asshole and wasnt inclined to sit around and watch him waste my bandwidth insulting me or anyone else. Incidently Miz303 is joining him.

Anyone still in the mood to pop shit, cause I'm all warmed up now.

Guest Canadiano

in the getting your pets high thread, it seemed as if allah ni__a (man, it ain't right to use a name like that) was regulator's mentor or something.

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by Mr. Mang

just understand the moderators' point of view too.

yep! there are rules, and if you brake those rules, you are gone.

Originally posted by REGULATOR

moderators...why did you take away my "getting your pets high thread"

shit i missed that? i never even got too look threw it gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by wintersouls

thats lame, shouldnt ban anyone

what the fuck do we have a 12ozprophet constitution

raven i think you are out of place, and i challedge your judgement on banning ALLLANIGGA,

you have no power. your a guest on this forum, so be considerate. its as simple as that. if you dont like it, go somewhere else. its not that hard of a concept to understand.

Originally posted by wintersouls

http://www.geocities.com/moral_epidemic/garitdis.jpg'> look at these fucking faggots

thats lame, shouldnt ban anyone

what the fuck do we have a 12ozprophet constitution

raven i think you are out of place, and i challedge your judgement on banning ALLLANIGGA,

Challenge all you want.

Fact is this is my site. If you dont like how I run it or enjoy spending time here, go find another site or start your own, cause this site isnt operated around a democracy. Most people know that I'm a fair person and also open to suggestion and criticism. However, people got me fucked up if they think I'm going to keep dropping loot to provide this message board so they can turn around and disrespect me. Not to even go into the fact that I rarely even get caught up in the middle of discussions or have ever given anyone reason to hate on me or my efforts.

If you want to talk all the shit you want with no worries or censorship, go to alt.graffiti cause it's definately not happening here.

Guest Pilau Hands
he called me a bitch maid

Hahahahahahahahaha bitchmade i get it hahahahaha

oh man

say word, i'm getting close to 3000, i gotta go throw myself a party.

Originally posted by REGULATOR

...it was prolly that !&%@*@ smart

What, you got beef too? Yeah I closed it. Based on the fact that Raven said he was tired of the drug related threads. He encouraged the Mods to close and/or delete them. I chose the latter.

hahaha... i love how raven regulates on people that get out of hand.. it's really funny because they're always like... "what did i do???" ..they stop acting like jerks whenever they see that they can get bitchslapped for being out of control..

Archived