Shortee's blowin up my pager !

avils

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i agree with vinyl...take it from a guy who knows the long distance thing is nothing but heartache.

though 17 may not be underage in your state..I know its not in mine so that means she is free game.

if your the type of guy that is down with the one night stand thing then do it...I personally am not the type of guy that digs it but if you are go get your freak on.

if you love your girlfirend than it really shouldnt be a problem. if it were me i would sit back and examine how much each girl actually means to me and what i mean to them. obviously your girl cares about you a lot more than the other girls (she does want to stay together), and if i were lookin at it id care alot more about my girl than some sluts that just want the dick. think long term to save yourself some pain. think love not lust. but i mean i dont know the specifics here. peace.

im with the ZACK , i dont dig the one niters too much , but some situations are different and un-turn-downable .

but i say you get it from all them make your schedule fit all the honeys , and if you get caught say , oh well and go get some other chicks digits

I am with aser on this if your saying she cheated on you. Thats grounds for dismissal. I know its hard but if she has done it before she will do it again. I hate to break it to you straight up but thats just how it is. If we are misunderstanding disregard this post.

this post will self destruct in 5 seconds.

i agree. if shes cheated on, you dump her. dont trust her at all. when me and my girl of 2 years took some time apart, it was because i "wanted my moment on the sun." in other words, i had these opportunities i wanted to take advantage of. within 3 days we were kinda already back together. i realized that i wanted to be with her. this was at the beginning of the summer. at the end of the summer i wanted to be back together officially, and she wanted to be friends. that was the worst week of my life. needless to say, a lot of bullshit went down. i got over her, got my heart broken again, put myself in check, and now im set. me and my ex-girlfriend are getting along perfect. shes back in my hometown and im at school, but it makes me miss her so much more. im all into the love over lust right now because thats what i need. i just miss having someone that i can always count on and rely on, and to be there for me, even if shes not physically right there. so thats where im comin from. getting random action is so not worth giving up love. just think about how this will affect u down the line.

AVILS

if iam right..i know exactly what u feel

about not falling fully in love with ur chick cuz she had her moments in the sun...

my ex-girl had more partners in the past than me .....i always thought she was a hoe in the back of my mind...thats..one of the main reasons i left her.....but she never cheated on me or anything...

..my dumb ass couldnt let the past be...and now iam a lonely fuck..with out a girl.....o well ....life...

i think iam going to mexico and find me a descent wife....

(my pops told me to)..haha

keep in touch with your girl across the seas...if shes cheated on you before, then you can return the deal and have flings with these other chicks becuase you wont be getting laid for SIX MONTHS BUDDY!!....i always wanted to fuck a 17 year old...but thats because im 16...but like tease said 4 pussies are better than 1...:cool:

Originally posted by Zack Morris

i agree with vinyl...take it from a guy who knows the long distance thing is nothing but heartache.

though 17 may not be underage in your state..I know its not in mine so that means she is free game.

if your the type of guy that is down with the one night stand thing then do it...I personally am not the type of guy that digs it but if you are go get your freak on.

where do you live dog?

im trying to move out of here..

hopefully you live somewhere in the south. hows florida for stat laws?

i think ill move there anyway. or at least, id like to.

i know the feeling both yall are talking about , somewhat different circumstances but the exact same underlying feelings ..........and its not worth it . just move the fuck on to the next girl who actually has whatever it is you are looking for , bc its this kind of uncertainty thats just going to cause problems . youll be far better off just saying fuck it , and moving forward . trust me .

well.. if this is the same girl i read about a long time ago that was going to go to europe somewhere and like that.. she went and saw her ex boyfriend once blah blah blah.. dude i'd be a bit sketchy on the whole thing...

ive been in a long distance relationship for 10 months at least.. yeah sometimes its really really fucking hard.. especially on the emotions.. you just wanna hold them and they arent there, they wanna just see your smile, etc.. so there are fights, not real fights, just fights with a real underlying meaning that says that they love you. i get those sometimes... but then, the feeling you get when you see them for the first time in a month, or in your case 6 months.. dude it will be magic all over again, god willing that everything works out for the best..

just a little something, i think that if you feel something deep for this girl, then chase it... you only have one love, god will's you to see them, but its up to you to take hold of the situation... only your heart can tell you if its worth it.... in my case... its 10 fold anything ive ever known.

Archived