Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Shortee's blowin up my pager !

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by avils, Mar 22, 2002.

1. avils

avils Senior Member

2. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

my two sides of advice:
    1. long distance relationships suck ass...
    2. she's under-age...:eek:

3. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

i agree with vinyl...take it from a guy who knows the long distance thing is nothing but heartache.

though 17 may not be underage in your state..I know its not in mine so that means she is free game.

if your the type of guy that is down with the one night stand thing then do it...I personally am not the type of guy that digs it but if you are go get your freak on.

4. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

if she's callin him this much, then it ain't no one nite stand thing...
    and shit, if she's legal where you are, then... :D

5. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

although 17 is underage. it almost for sure is past the age of consent. Don't carry your wallet and remember your 17 and 3/4.
    all 3 of them.

6. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

i'd stay w/ the girl.. 6 monthes ain't shit.

if you ain't the type... forget the lil girl and go for the 3... although i'm sure the 3 are jsut fucking around.

7. ODW

ODW Member

if you love your girlfirend than it really shouldnt be a problem. if it were me i would sit back and examine how much each girl actually means to me and what i mean to them. obviously your girl cares about you a lot more than the other girls (she does want to stay together), and if i were lookin at it id care alot more about my girl than some sluts that just want the dick. think long term to save yourself some pain. think love not lust. but i mean i dont know the specifics here. peace.

8. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

im with the ZACK , i dont dig the one niters too much , but some situations are different and un-turn-downable .

but i say you get it from all them make your schedule fit all the honeys , and if you get caught say , oh well and go get some other chicks digits

9. avils

avils Senior Member

10. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

if you meant she cheated on you dump her now , seriously .

11. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

I am with aser on this if your saying she cheated on you. Thats grounds for dismissal. I know its hard but if she has done it before she will do it again. I hate to break it to you straight up but thats just how it is. If we are misunderstanding disregard this post.

this post will self destruct in 5 seconds.

12. ODW

ODW Member

i agree. if shes cheated on, you dump her. dont trust her at all. when me and my girl of 2 years took some time apart, it was because i "wanted my moment on the sun." in other words, i had these opportunities i wanted to take advantage of. within 3 days we were kinda already back together. i realized that i wanted to be with her. this was at the beginning of the summer. at the end of the summer i wanted to be back together officially, and she wanted to be friends. that was the worst week of my life. needless to say, a lot of bullshit went down. i got over her, got my heart broken again, put myself in check, and now im set. me and my ex-girlfriend are getting along perfect. shes back in my hometown and im at school, but it makes me miss her so much more. im all into the love over lust right now because thats what i need. i just miss having someone that i can always count on and rely on, and to be there for me, even if shes not physically right there. so thats where im comin from. getting random action is so not worth giving up love. just think about how this will affect u down the line.

13. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

14. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

she's a chick.. of course she's had madd moments in the sun... you'rea guy.. you dont get it. deal w/ it.

15. I45_TEXAS_I45

I45_TEXAS_I45 New Jack

AVILS
    if iam right..i know exactly what u feel
    about not falling fully in love with ur chick cuz she had her moments in the sun...
    my ex-girl had more partners in the past than me .....i always thought she was a hoe in the back of my mind...thats..one of the main reasons i left her.....but she never cheated on me or anything...
    ..my dumb ass couldnt let the past be...and now iam a lonely fuck..with out a girl.....o well ....life...

i think iam going to mexico and find me a descent wife....
    (my pops told me to)..haha