shore!!!!

CROW RA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest havek

dope shit man way feeling the brain character (pinky do u know what 2day is )i dont know brain (its the day we take over the world pinky!!!!) :D big ups peace

I LIKE THE FACT THAT HE TRIES TO INCORPORATE CHARACTERS IN HIS ISH BUT IN MY PERSONAL OPPINION HE SHOULD PULL SOME GHETTO BROKE SHIT AND GIVE UP ON THE LETTERS AND PUT THAT TIME AND EFFORT INTO HIS CHARACTERS... THERE SEEMS TO BE A BIT MORE POTENTIAL THERE... BUT WHO AM I TO TALK....

Shore is alright, i definately think his characters are his strong suit, i caught a thanksgiving piece with a wild turkey for the 'o' and that was pretty tight...i've caught some others that are just tiny like only a foot tall and two feet wide with mad euro style letters. i can definately say his shit's clean.

Guest L.RonHubbard

"i use the skin of dead cops to wipe my ass"-

That is just about the silliest quote ive ever heard. Shore is fly like a wingless bird. TWO THUMBS DIDOWN

Guest ceas902

wack letters...

wack quotes...

its wack that he painted on a engine..

but his characters have potential

Guest MONSTERKIDZ
Originally posted by L.RonHubbard

"i use the skin of dead cops to wipe my ass"-

That is just about the silliest quote ive ever heard. Shore is fly like a wingless bird. TWO THUMBS DIDOWN

my god that was funny

Guest krowteN

you sisies...shore is one of the dopest writers around. he's up crazily, his shit is original, and he paints a wide variety of cars, not just flat boxcars! all that asside he's been rocking shit since most of the people on this board were in pampers.

shore is one of my favorite...mainly because he dosent do crisp clean neat artfag bullshit like what most of you toys like.

ROCK ON SHORE!!!

oh and p.s i dont even know him from adam...all i know about shore is what ive seen running in real life for the last 10 years

Originally posted by krowteN

you sisies...shore is one of the dopest writers around. he's up crazily, his shit is original, and he paints a wide variety of cars, not just flat boxcars! all that asside he's been rocking shit since most of the people on this board were in pampers.

shore is one of my favorite...mainly because he dosent do crisp clean neat artfag bullshit like what most of you toys like.

ROCK ON SHORE!!!

oh and p.s i dont even know him from adam...all i know about shore is what ive seen running in real life for the last 10 years

THATS WHY ILOVE SHORE HE CAN DO WILD PEICES OR READABLES

AND HAS BEEN ROCKING SHIT 4 A LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGG TIME

WAY B4 SOME HEADS ON HERE WERE LIKE 5 YEARS OLD AND SHIT....

AND HE'S A COOL CAT 2 KNOW HE'S NOT BIG HEADED LIKE SOME PEOPLE!!!!!!!!...........MY 2CENTS! KA KA KA NUA-

i dont dig how he does micro sized pieces...certainly he has larger pieces as shown in this thread, but alot of the things he does are just way too small....if you got a clean panel to paint seize as much of the panel that you can...or at least half the panel....other than that, i just dont feel his letters....i give him credit for being up though, but considering that i live in the state he paints in, thats not too suprising, back in texas i cant remember ever catching anything hed done...but then we must take into account that csx doesnt run through texas, but i would figure some of the cars hes painted would end up down there sometime....kid is up though....

Guest Dr. Doom
Originally posted by CROW RA

AND HE'S A COOL CAT 2 KNOW HE'S NOT BIG HEADED LIKE SOME PEOPLE!!!!!!!!...........

There's a reason behind the lack of bigheadness, genius!!

Guest krowteN
Originally posted by sectorTVA

i dont dig how he does micro sized pieces...certainly he has larger pieces as shown in this thread, but alot of the things he does are just way too small....if you got a clean panel to paint seize as much of the panel that you can...or at least half the panel....other than that, i just dont feel his letters....i give him credit for being up though, but considering that i live in the state he paints in, thats not too suprising, back in texas i cant remember ever catching anything hed done...but then we must take into account that csx doesnt run through texas, but i would figure some of the cars hes painted would end up down there sometime....kid is up though....

IDIOT! im not shore (ha!) where he paints, i kno he paints pretty much on the other side on the country from me though..check out the mayors post//all those and plenty more came through my state, and thats just over the last year. you can call me the shore fan club prez if you want, i just kno a real fresh freight writer when i see one. one of the top 5 on my list as a matter of fact. dont hate cause buddy been around, and so what he rocks small pieces sometimes. whet he's got is 100% in three areas the majority of you cant hang with. quantity, originality (because fuck quality just cause its clean and looks like every other piece out there) and longevity. can you toys name 5 writers that have been active from 1990 to right now. i didn't think so. so quit runnin your dick suckers and give this man his fuckin props for bein a real fuckin freight "G"!...you turkies

Archived