shootings on the outskirts of DC

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Dusty Lipschitz

they think they are related

or at least a white SUV was seen leaving the scene of a few of the shootings...

it was a white delivery truck, and there was another one this morning at a middle school in Bowie, MD.. the victim was a 13 yr old that last i heard was in critical condition.

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

i got a question...

i wonder how this would be spun if it was happening exactly a year ago, when the country was pretty well caught up in post 9-11 hysteria. it's not on the scale of 9/11, but neither was the anthrax crap, that only killed half as many peolpe as this sniper, and they tried to tie the anthrax to the taliban...

just something to think about

Originally posted by shameless self promotion

Shut the fuck up.

My city is gettin torn up by some redneck with a gun..

:(

you live there dude? im less than an hour away! yeah people around here are flippin. i live in northern VA

I live in one of the towns where a lady was shot...and it's kinda wierd that she got shot right next to the mall, and this big business thing where everyone goes...and noone saw or heard a damn thing. And on saturday night there was about twice as many people right across the road where the woman got shot at then there is on a regular saturday night. wierd...

Originally posted by DITDxCULT

I don't know the details, or have a link (yet) but there was yet ANOTHER shooting today (Monday Oct.7) at a wal-mart or something.

Details later...

that was by my house, from what i hear they only suspect a gunshot, no one was actually shot as far as i know.

Archived