shoot me!!

milo

i didnt see this already posted soooooo. there seems to be some kids on here heavy into photography as am i. wonder what does everyone carry in general and in the battlefield. stick to the subject.

i gotta pentax zx-30

quantaray28-80mm

quantaray 70-300mm w/ macro

various b&w filters and polarizers and a 6x cross screen

i actually dont have a flash for my hotplate cuz im poor and shit

wut u packin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ASER1NE

i got a 40 dollar minolta my mom bought me from zellers , but if you leave ur shit on a bus and i find it..... im keepin it

touche if i find yours. i also have a point click zoom forgot what kind i use it in emergency situations

• 5 months later...
Guest imported_Tesseract

hmmm,

Canon eos 300,

Zeiss Superikonta B

3 polaroids

and a point and shoot

i'm about to buy a Nikon FM2..any recomdations for lenses???

Still this thread is somehow dumb, posting flicks and info on equipment is better

canon eos elan 7e

canon 420 ez flash

canon bp300 battery pack

canon 28-90 lens

i use my friends weird russian fisheye that he got....its not the greatest but it works. its 16mm....

ummm.....tiffen polarizer and a tiffen graduated sunset filter

i also carry my sony cybershot 2.1 with me everwhere.....its just alot easier to carry when im fucking around, i use my canon for shooting riding shots and stuff i actually care about.....

anyone wanna sell me a slightly larger photobag than i have? backpack style preferrably....

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00198683f00000029.jpg'>

^that was shot with the digi....ill post some more shit later but im really sick right now.

i have a nikon n 65...its pretty tight..other than what come stock with it i aint got shit...but a lot of black and white film....that got wayyy too costly for me to afford...i wanted a fisheye till i found out they were up towards 500 bucks...:eek:

Guest Pilau Hands

i just finished up two weeks of using my girlfriend's Canon Rebel 2000. I fel in love with this camera. It seemed like everything I shot was just coming out exactly how I imagined it. Wonderful automatic use, and it can switch to full manual I think.

As for my own, I have a Canon T-90 with a "regular" lens, a wide angle, and a telephoto. I'm taking a Photography class this coming semester, so hopefully I'll learn how to develop my own prints.

I'm so excited.:idea:

Guest railroadjerk

umm

olympus d360l digital camera, kinda obsolete.

pentax self rewind 35 mm (no flash)

olympus little kid or mom type 35 mm

tons of disposables...

i like taking pictures. maybe someday ill care enough to get some suave "gear" but thats all i need.

Originally posted by Pilau Hands

...I'm taking a Photography class this coming semester, so hopefully I'll learn how to develop my own prints.

I'm so excited.:idea:

i just took my first photo class last semester..it is fun and you can do a whole shit load in the developing process to juice up your photos... and surprisingly didnt take that much error for me at least to get the hang of the dark room, the worst i had was learning in pitch black dark putting the negatives on their reels in a container for them...but after some practice its like second nature..have fun with that..

Archived