shoes shoes

$360

so, after staring at my shoes for a good half hour, ive decided that i need new ones. ive had skate shoes for the last six year and i think its time to move on, seeing as the whole "reality" and "work" things dont exactly leave much time for skateboarding anymore. skate shoe seem to fall apart really quickly too, so no more DC shoes for me. i have a few ideas of what i might get:

the first are addidas superstars

and the others are k-swiss, im not sure what they are called but they look similar to the superstars

im not sure. they both seem pretty rad but i dont know how much they cost. i dont really want to spend much more than $75 but i might not have a choise. i know shoes are always more expensive than you think they are going to be.

just curious, does anyone rock these shoes?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

man if you can throw down $90 check out the tan gravis lokash shoes, they are buy far the best pair of shoes i've ever owned. really comfortable and the ladies love these shoes. no lie ive been out at clubs and have struck up a conversation with hot women based on them asking about or complementing my shoes. ha

www.gravisfootwear.com they are owned by burton snowboards so it still a snow/skateboard company

whats so good about those brooks and new balance?

the ugly brown color? the goofy design? they look like something worn by 90 year old men, just slap some velcro on there and youre good to go...

but i wear jordans which are ill as fuck, and im the reject.

or is it become i buy shoes from nike that makes me a reject?

oh and i wore Brooks shoes in the Army..and they are absolute shit.