shitty shit that i want help on.

Guest -sudz-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest fr8lover

sudz i thought a bunch of people told you that the whole attempting transcendiness wasnt gonna work for ya.

get back to nice big letters and ease up on the shadow too buddy, you could kill someone with that thing!

Guest -sudz-

i'm not attempting 'transcendiness'. as soon as anyone who's not wicked posts anything in here that's 'abstract' people throw that accusation.

Shitty shit? I donno about that, I actually think its pretty coo. Why does everybody on this forum end their replies with "keep it up" or "keep practicing" etc? Do you really think if you dont say that shit 100000000 times that people are going to assume they should stop writing because you didnt tell them to continue? :confused: Heh, j/p, anyway I think that sh@ is pretty nice, any criticism I would have would just be reaching for things to point out, and theres way too much useless negativity on these forums as it is. Peace. :beat:

Originally posted by SmeechLizard

Shitty shit? I donno about that, I actually think its pretty coo. Why does everybody on this forum end their replies with "keep it up" or "keep practicing" etc? Do you really think if you dont say that shit 100000000 times that people are going to assume they should stop writing because you didnt tell them to continue? :confused: Heh, j/p, anyway I think that sh@ is pretty nice, any criticism I would have would just be reaching for things to point out, and theres way too much useless negativity on these forums as it is. Peace. :beat:

you're new here, aren't you?

Guest illwill

i think theres way too much goin on in that thing. to be honest it looks kinda like chicken scratch with a 3-d. make it alot simpler.

my advice is to not ask for help from random ppl on the internet. reason #1 is because they dont know what your going for in ur work. reason #2 being u should try to develope on ur own and creat ur own stuff. reason #3 is the onley way u can make considerable progress is by practice u cant become very much better by following someones advice to straighten a line or tone it down or whatever. If u just have some fricken paitents and practice you will soon be crushing alot of these ppl giving u advise.

Originally posted by Arson Oner

i really hate it when people do that..they do their letters and then the fucking shadows like twice the size of the piece..it looks bad..i mean ok..yea u are better than some cats in here..just keep practicing....

Oh please...stop talking like your sketches are really good and you can rag on people cause you think you kick major ass. You suck until further notice buddy

Guest Ser3adc

make it simple man...if i didnt know what it said i would never be able to decipher it...if some other writer saw that drivin by they'd never know what it said...and isn't that what counts?...just my 2 cents

You people all get way too indepth with your conversations. just look at the sketch and say what could be improved.

ie

I think the style sudz uses could work aight if he changed something with that sketch. you cant change his style because its what his mind wants it to look like. but I think you can use things such as ballance to look at. I think in some areas there are too many lines close together and it looks too unbalanced, I would say spread the lines out more evenly.

just trying to help though, looks pretty good sudz.

fuk im high^^^

LOOKS TERRIBLE

SIMPLIFY, SON...HOT DANG.

ABSTRACT IS FOR WHEN YOU HAVE A GOOD AMOUNT OF EXPERIENCE IN GRAFFITI AND NATURALLY FLOW ONTO MORE COMPLEX LETTERS. CAPS LOCK WILL END NOW I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY IT WAS ON IN THE FIRST PLACE...

I suggest you work on the simple shit first. you are trying to get abstract far too early...dont rush it. everything comes natural once you have enough experience. only kids who do abstract stuff, as far as i know, are kids who have a shitload of experience or/and very talented/weird art kids.

dinosaurs will devour your city if you dont simplify. i do not speak lies.

http://plasticpuke.net/~sway/girls/Anna_Kournikova/010.jpg'>

I HAVE A TENNIS RACKET HOLY SHIT

honestly, i don't really know what to tell you anymore... for the last two years or so you've been posting crap and people keep telling you to work on your simples and yet you continue to do this attempted wildstyle/abstract garbage. you posted some simple shit a while back but it was still horrible... so i guess all i can do is repeat the same thing... WORK ON YOUR SIMPLES AND HANDSTYLES AND NOTHING ELSE. don't even bother with piecing, it's going to look like crap guaranteed. just draw block letters as simple and straight as possible over and over for hours. don't try to add "style" to them. i hope i don't come off like an asshole in this post. i'm just trying to help. i'd really like to see you get better.

i did this one sitting in church today...i had to keep myself occupied. anyway i think you have a problem making every dropshadow a dark outline. outline only the letters that you want to stand out. there are too many dark lines intersecting. maybe this will give you a little picture of what im talking about. i give you abstractus dorkus.....

eba00220390f00000027.jpg

Originally posted by DorkstaR

i did this one sitting in church today...i had to keep myself occupied.

damn... durin church... well atleast you weren't poppin and lockin, i always get shit for that. hehehe... nice sketch.

Originally posted by DMX

honestly, i don't really know what to tell you anymore... for the last two years or so you've been posting crap and people keep telling you to work on your simples and yet you continue to do this attempted wildstyle/abstract garbage. you posted some simple shit a while back but it was still horrible... so i guess all i can do is repeat the same thing... WORK ON YOUR SIMPLES AND HANDSTYLES AND NOTHING ELSE. don't even bother with piecing, it's going to look like crap guaranteed. just draw block letters as simple and straight as possible over and over for hours. don't try to add "style" to them. i hope i don't come off like an asshole in this post. i'm just trying to help. i'd really like to see you get better.

hmm thats a little odd

this kid registered on this forum may of 2002. yet he claims that sudz has been posting this crap for 2 years.

whell i dont know but I think that sounds just a little odd....

Originally posted by FROSTY

hmm thats a little odd

this kid registered on this forum may of 2002. yet he claims that sudz has been posting this crap for 2 years.

either way, he speaks truth. i've seen sudz in the beginning and he hasnt gotten much better. it sucks.

Originally posted by FROSTY

hmm thats a little odd

i've been on here for a long time with a different name

Guest --zeSto--

umm.. sudz has indeed gotten better. He's way better at painting and his cows dont cause seizures anymore.

and dork... good lesson!;)

you think? i think he may have gotten a tiny bit better, but for 2 years...he should be at a better level...but i suppose it varies from person to person. i just think he should focus on simples. sure they may appear boring, but its what must be done.

the cows i think are overrated and nothing special.

check the fly shit out.

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

i just think he should focus on simples. sure they may appear boring, but its what must be done.

see i don't get why people always say that, i don't think they're boring at all. a nice funky simple style is one of my favorite things to see. i'm going to use one of the most obvious examples and say mber, i absolutely love seeing his shit and it's always simple as hell.

Originally posted by DMX

i've been on here for a long time with a different name

allright whell thats why i didnt snap on you. just for incase you said something such as this. didnt wanna make a huge fool of myself

Archived