SHITTIEST JOBS.....

Guest mafIAkilla

Guest mafIAkilla

post your shittiest jobs.....mine is my current one at kroger (grocery store) as a cashier - $5.20/hr

fuckin bullshit!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

haha.......I had a job cleaning up the humane society when I was 17---that is one of "shittiest" jobs you can get--but it paid well,so fuck it.....that was 10 years ago.

Guest jolt7782

Isnt minimum wage like 6.75? well i used to work at a bowling and they made me clean toilets for 6.75.

Guest seno.oner

i did landscaping for 4$ an hr when i was 12, then i did shoveling in the winter. now i work at a gocery store which sucks, but theres skatespots outside so i get to skate.

Guest 12ozSUCKA

slingin tacos

i used to work at Taco bell for about a year, it was kind of tight though

i worked at k-roger and got fired in two weeks and went back a couple days later and the guy who fired me asked who i was adn what i was talking about, the dickhead didnt even recognize. Yeah kroger was pretty bad

Guest uncle-boy

i have to cruise in a truck, drive all around hawaii, and deliver rebar to constructions site, and i get to act like a moke. all for 12$ an hour.

.....wait a minute, i love my job

WOOOOOO-HOOOOOOO!:D

Originally posted by ASER1NE

min. wage is 8.00 , suckas .

where do you live? :eek:

As for me.... nothing too shitty really.

I'm now a manager at a small artsy movie theater. I get 11/hr to watch movies and boss around the high school staff. :D

my worst job was one I became strangely attached to. maintenance man on the graveyard shift at mcdonalds. emptying grease traps every night....filtering and replacing cooking oil in the fryers...using noxious chemicals to clean the grill with no protection...dismantling the soft serve and milkshake machines to clean them (as I was draining the ice cream into a big bucket I'd usually grab a spoon and have some)...scraping pickles and dried ketchup off the ceiling with an razor...cleaning the parking lot at 5am in -30 weather during the winter... fun stuff :o

you think those are bad jobs? at least we dont live in india as part as the untouchable class-the lowest class with no way to advance-cleaning other people's toilets or sweeping trash and sewage out of the gutter and then still have to live on the streets cuz you only have enough money to eat.

Guest deadlydnut
Originally posted by Gouged out 3rd Eye

you think those are bad jobs? at least we dont live in india as part as the untouchable class-the lowest class with no way to advance-cleaning other people's toilets or sweeping trash and sewage out of the gutter and then still have to live on the streets cuz you only have enough money to eat.

split packets of blood and barf bags leaking can be pretty bad, I'm glad I got out of that profession..

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

why the job hunt sucks... me and a friend have been talking to each other for a while about how much it sucks to be looking for a job around here, and just now she started telling me about her newest job prospect:

This girl: slop.e

que slop: i hate you and hope you die. i don't wanna talk to you... just leave me alone, ass! note: this is an automated response... i'm an equal opportunity hater (my away message)

This girl: WELL FUCK YOU TOO, TURDMONKEY

que slop: yeah, whatever...

This girl: aww.

This girl: hi vinyl.

This girl: something the matter?

que slop: nope... that's always my away message... i was getting cigarettes...

This girl: haha

que slop: i only have 3 away dealies... that one, the i'm peeing... ON YOU! one, and the i need food one...

This girl: i have a job interview to be an admissions assistant for the transpersonal psychology institute.

This girl: i have no idea what that means.

que slop: NONONO!!!!!!!!!!

que slop: one word, SCIENTOLOGY

que slop: for real

This girl: NO

This girl: fuck scientologists

This girl: they're fucking nuts

This girl: OH SHIT i just figured out what transpersonal psychology means. i bet these people are all NUTS

que slop: hang on...

This girl: aye aye

que slop: yeah... and they give you this test to see if you'll fit the job... a personality test... and then they'll say: "well, it seems pretty good, but there's some areas in here that need work. but we'll give you the job anyway... and while you're training we'll work on these personality problems..."

work on your personality problems... as in brainwash you! i'm not kidding... my buddy xxx went to a job interview with them and finally got too creeped out after the we'll work on you thing...

This girl: the scientologists?

This girl: i know xxx.

This girl: DUDE I REMEMBER HE TOLD ME ABOUT THAT

que slop: yeah... he applied with them...

This girl: ahahaha

que slop: spooky creepy shit, huh?

This girl: they've had an ad in the my town daily forEVER

que slop: yeah... that's where he found it...

This girl: i called once, because it was vague. said they just needed a receptionist. they set up an interview with me and they were like "ok we're located on blahblah elcamino .. says 'church of scientology' on the front of the building"

This girl: im all .. "uh i got another call, hold on" and hung up

que slop: yeah... they totally don't want you to know...

Guest -MOE LESTER-

cleaning the jack off booths at the crazy horse erotic dance club for mininum wage and with a weak swiffer

Archived