Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

SHITTIEST JOBS.....

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by mafIAkilla, May 29, 2002.

1. mafIAkilla

mafIAkilla Guest

post your shittiest jobs.....mine is my current one at kroger (grocery store) as a cashier - $5.20/hr
    fuckin bullshit!

2. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

Just imagine if you had to do like EX-lax testing...

3. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

dishwasher , seafood restaraunt

4. 455

455 Guest

haha.......I had a job cleaning up the humane society when I was 17---that is one of "shittiest" jobs you can get--but it paid well,so fuck it.....that was 10 years ago.

5. jolt7782

jolt7782 Guest

Isnt minimum wage like 6.75? well i used to work at a bowling and they made me clean toilets for 6.75.

6. deadlydnut

deadlydnut Guest

Hospital Janitor.....

7. Fabo 2

Fabo 2 Guest

I'm a runner. Which is a courier without a moped.
    Damn.

8. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

min. wage is 8.00 , suckas .

9. Fabo 2

Fabo 2 Guest

Min. wage round here is £4.40

10. seno.oner

seno.oner Guest

i did landscaping for 4$ an hr when i was 12, then i did shoveling in the winter. now i work at a gocery store which sucks, but theres skatespots outside so i get to skate.

11. 12ozSUCKA

12ozSUCKA Guest

slingin tacos

i used to work at Taco bell for about a year, it was kind of tight though

i worked at k-roger and got fired in two weeks and went back a couple days later and the guy who fired me asked who i was adn what i was talking about, the dickhead didnt even recognize. Yeah kroger was pretty bad

12. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

i have to cruise in a truck, drive all around hawaii, and deliver rebar to constructions site, and i get to act like a moke. all for 12$ an hour.

.....wait a minute, i love my job

WOOOOOO-HOOOOOOO!:D

13. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

where do you live? :eek:

As for me.... nothing too shitty really.

I'm now a manager at a small artsy movie theater. I get 11/hr to watch movies and boss around the high school staff. :D

14. amorphic

amorphic Guest

Bumper-car repairman junior assistant in training.

15. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

my worst job was one I became strangely attached to. maintenance man on the graveyard shift at mcdonalds. emptying grease traps every night....filtering and replacing cooking oil in the fryers...using noxious chemicals to clean the grill with no protection...dismantling the soft serve and milkshake machines to clean them (as I was draining the ice cream into a big bucket I'd usually grab a spoon and have some)...scraping pickles and dried ketchup off the ceiling with an razor...cleaning the parking lot at 5am in -30 weather during the winter... fun stuff :eek: