shit that sucks.

seeking

things that suck.

carlos mencia.

i wont go on some long winded rant trying to be funny by pointing out all the reasons that he's not, but dude is seriously buuuuuuuulllllllshit. i have no idea why, but hearing mexicans making fun of mexican shit is just boring. when black people do it it's hillarious, but mexicans? naw. G. oh wait, that's not true. once i heard a mexican comedian say something funny about mexicans. that's it though.

daily show reruns.

this is possibly one of the best shows on telivision...the first time you see it. after that it's boring. even if it's a rerun of an episode i didn't see, still, it's too late.

me not having a muscle car.

i watched part of the barret jackson auctions recently and i decided i need a bad ass muscle car. i'm not sure exactly what, but something sweet. i'm thinking barracuda or perhaps old camaro. i think i spelled both of those wrong. fuck it.

non-70 degree weather

i hate when people say 'god, i wish global warming would hurry the fuck up'. everyone makes the joke and it's not funny. it's some shit you say to coworkers cause you can't tell them about how you stayed up all night painting trains. never the less, i wish it was warmer. im sick of cold. shit is depressing.

nikeid 2 month wait for shoes

its taking nike up to 2 months to get custom shoes sent out. fuck that shit. i wouldnt go to foot locker tomorrow and pay for shoes i wont get till may. thats nonsense.

this thread

i really just wanted to say that carlos mencia is fucking wack, but i felt like if i made a thread that just said 'carlos mencia is fucking wack' that i'd be biting hesh, and thats not how we roll. fact of the matter is that carlos mencia is fucking wack though.

ok, thats all.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

He's ok..I just get tired of him making the exact same jokes on every

stand-up show and his not-funny-would-never-have existed-if-it was'nt-for-Dave Chappelle TV show..Yeah, he's kinda wack.

And fuck Nike IDs..Fuck any athletic shoe that costs more than 40-50 dollars, for that matter..

Thumbs up to Barracudas..That's one sexy fucking machine.

Gat:Says:

Fuck Carlos Mencia. Dude is just plain gay.

Get the muscle car!

Global warming is no joke.

Im glad you told me bout them custom nikes, i was actually considering getting them. no thanks.

Global warming is no fucking joke.

Thread is a good rant.

oh yeah all the mexicans ATTENTION!

me and uh i guess ego

and 12:02 can come if he wants

were having a meeting at a yet to be announced taqueria to discuss the direction the race is going and how we are portrayed on the ounce

that is all

oh and tacos are on the house thanks to jorge who i helped bring across the river

i dont remember george lopez making fun of mexicans, but dude is funny.

the one funny mexican joke i heard was this guy saying something to the effect of:

"hispanics are weird. were the only group of people who love to reminice about the bad stuff that happens to us. like one time i was hanging out with my cousin hector and he says 'hey man, you remember that one time when you got electrocuted'.

i dont know why, but it was hillarious to me. probably cause i began thinking of every mexican kid ive ever known, and i could totally picture every single one of them hanging out with their family and having that sentence said.

since alot of people on 12oz are as stupid as lobsters, i'd like to clarify that i'm not in anyway saying i dont like mexicans, im saying carlos mencia, and his constant attempts at making mexican jokes, needs to get deported back to 'wack as fuckaria'.

that is all.

Guest uncle-boy

carlos gets pretty fucking annoying, especially his "retard" impressions when all he does is yell "dur durr durrr".

well actually he just yells too fucking much in his routine, its obnoxious.

blackcamaroredcamarossilvernovagto%20026.jpg

and fuck yeah on getting a muscle car.... '68 camaro :king:

why are you perpetuating the downward spiral of our race bby using the word "nigga"

it is obcene

disgusting and makes me sick to my stomach

you are not a nigga you ae a human being please dumy have some repect for yourself and for our people

nigga.