Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

shit that pisses on you

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by GREENOJOS, Jul 12, 2005.

1. GREENOJOS

GREENOJOS Member

i dont know whats going on, but lately ive been seeing a bunch of fat people in my neighborhood walking their dog or walking themselves attempting to lose weight.

now normally id give someone kudos for trying to stay in shape but at some point when you get to be that god damn fat its pointless to even think about changing your life. i saw this fat chick the other day that must have weighed 340 and she was walking her 4 pound lil chi-waaa-wa (spell check bitches) and i just looked at the dog and imagined what its thinking:

"this fat bitch, gots me walking all over the neighborhood like im trying to lose weight, bitch should have left me at the house"

2. GREENOJOS

GREENOJOS Member

ps- fuck that asshole JERRY who does the subway commercials to. i hate his goofy looking ass talking shit on other fast food places. and fuck subway for getting rid of their free subs stamps right before i filled my little card up. asshole mother fuckers! and fuck thier prices to...

3. sarcasm

sarcasm Elite Member

yeah fat people make me mad sometimes.
    but what really pisses me off are fucking ugly people and annoying as fuck people who are really getty and full of energy; the type of people who sign up to be camp leaders and shit.

4. mackfatsoe

mackfatsoe Veteran Member

5. GnomeToys

GnomeToys Elite Member

6. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

if piss shits you off.. better head for the bathroom!

7. MrChupacabra

MrChupacabra 12oz Loyalist

i hate when i am missing one ingredient for whatever i am trying to make. Like i'll have turkey, miracle whip, lettuce, and cheese but no fucking bread. That shit drives me insane.

8. heavyLox

heavyLox Veteran Member

9. why write?

why write? Veteran Member

10. Balki

Balki Member

i hate people that drive too slow, i drive liek a bat out of hell even when i dont need to be anywhere at any certain time. and i hate anyone that doesnt do the same.
    i hate work even though i havent had a serious job in over 3 years.
    i hate school
    i hate "law and order SVU"
    i hate tough love for e-shitting on me
    i hate baseball
    i hate people that hit on my girl
    i hate running out of lube and you wanna fuck and have to use spit

11. RideTheFire

RideTheFire Member

i fucking hate flip flops

12. caffeine

caffeine Member

13. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

things i hate (in no particular order):

you.

that is all

14. fatalist

fatalist Dirty Dozen Crew

oh noes....not me mr.ABC

15. alphabet soup

alphabet soup New Jack

ha ha flip flops..I hate bomb ass women that wear flip flops and have some sickly gross long toes..I hate bus drivers that are always tryin to hate when your havin a good time with your crew..I hate reality shows..I hate trendy fucks..and i hate more than anything else--------people that start dumb conversations with you and wont leave you alone when you obviously dont wanna talk to them..fuck em ..oh yeah and hate you