Shit that I hate

Grant_Wood

1- Bitches that read advice an shit from books or magazines or whereer the fuck, then in their heads they apply that shit to a situation where it wasnt intended, not knowing that the shit was written to sell, and not to help.

2- Fagets, cause they cant get any pussy, they settle for the dick, cause they understand dick better cause they have one

3- Dykes- its like, what the fuck si wrong with these bitches? theyre like the fagets..refer to number 2.

4-Cell phones- Its like every time someone is by herself or himself, he or she has to call someone up and talk.. what the fuck ahppened to using cells and beepers for urgent use only... what the fuck happened to beepers anywas?

5- Money- what a fucked up situation monoey has put people into, fuck white people, the true devil is money

Ill add more later... feel free to say th shit u hate as well

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

7- experience advice, cause advice is just shit that worked out for some person, and everyone is different, so it might fuck with you more than help you.. example: my father once told me : white people, they are bastards, dont be friends with them... shit, almost all my friends now are white boys, plus, blah blah blah blah

Originally posted by Grant_Wood

9- every young black man I know thinks they can be fuckin rappers

you know thats true more often than not nowadays more so around women but...

but with the "success" of honky rappers there's also a growing movement of cracka's that think they can rap too.

Originally posted by Pistol

you know thats true more often than not nowadays more so around women but...

but with the "success" of honky rappers there's also a growing movement of cracka's that think they can rap too.

yeah, but honky kids have fathers to slap them straight into reality, most of us blacks dont

Guest Dr. Drew
Originally posted by Grant_Wood

9- every young black man I know thinks they can be fuckin rappers

nelly.........ludacris....

its quite obvious that in these days the only requirements for being a rapper is to be a young black man...you can't really blame people for thinking they can rap when their role madels cant either

My acquired inability to trust.

The girl who gave me said inability.

Going to make a sandwich and realizing there is no mayonaise.

Going to have a bowl of cereal and finding out there is little to no milk.

Vanilla Coke.

Getting nailed in the balls by a girl who thinks it's funny and not being

able to hit the gott damn bitch back.

Archived