Shit Getting 'Selectively Buffed'

MisterMes2

has anyone ever hit up a wall where there has already been some tags running, and later return to that wall and find everything buffed EXCEPT your shit?

shit happened to me...its fucking fantastic.

ive been doing some work with this stencil i made....the stencil is the mona lisa head along with some other shit that i dont really wanna get into...i guess its a pretty deep piece, idea wise, and all...but what ever- thats for another post. anyways, yeah, i hit this wall with 4 of them. before i hit it, there were already a couple of tags on the wall....then after i hit it more shit started to appear- tags, drawings , ect... then a few dayz later when i see the wall again, everything was painted over except my mona lisa headz...!!!!!

i dont know maybe this is nothing big, but fer me it was great cuz i what i was trying to do/say/question with the piece was done/said/answered----i guess it wasnt graffiti afterall.......

pesuhhhhhh

mysterrmestue<----------------------------------------------

not so bad crueeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 305 2 727 2 813

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

biting bansky.....

the concept thats behind my mona lisa stencil is one that i have been werking on for quite some time now...and after purchasing "scrawl too" and seeing banksy's work and the possibilities of stencils, i decided that a stencil would be the best medium for what i was trying to do. Next i werked out some imagery, and after many sketches i decided on the face of mona lisa....for it best suited and satisfied what i was trying to do. so i made the stencil and put it up.....

a few weeks later there was a banksy post runing on this message board so of course i read it and discovered a link to his website (which seems to not be werking anymore?). Looking around his website i found flicks of that mona lisa with a gun your referring to.....

it kinda sucked cuz now everyone that knows who banksy is and has seen his mona lisa stencil, as well as mine, will think i bit it....

the truth is, i didnt.....sheer, pure coincidence

oh, and the concepts are totally different....thats what matters anyway

mistermestoo

Guest 5:00 Shadow

banksy is dope stop biting banksy... me on the other hand seem to have a fuckin' task force out on my ass...they buff me constantly the spot could have been bombed for 2 yrs. straight thru and i get on that shit and they buff me quick...bullshit...Prophets are never understood till they are gone anyway...peace.aba...???

The same shit happened to me...I did a character on the side of this train bridge right downtown and when I was done...I hit up my name by it(my alias name)...and came back a few days later and they had buffed everything including my "tag"..haha..but left the character-it rolled for like 8 or 9 months before they eventually went over it too.crazy.

Archived