Shit from N.Florida (mostly Oiler, Tank, etc)

Guest Belab

Guest Belab

All pictures by Beyond Extreme. By the way, the pics won't work for some users so don't bitch if you see X's. Sorry...

33_1.jpg

33_2.jpg

33_3.jpg

33_4.jpg

33_5.jpg

33_6.jpg

33_7.jpg

33_8.jpg

33_9.jpg

33_10.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Belab

1) Florida's NSF. And its regular old crew members.

2) Yes. The Raels piece was dissed for about 2 weeks before Oil went over it.

3) Well seeing as how theres no way I would post spots up here. You can paint "LEGALLY" (in other words no body really cares) in Gainesville, FL at 34th Street (Where our "Miracle On 34th Street" event is held). Once you get there you are gonna think its nuts to paint since its a main street (almost like a highway), but that is where all of the pics above were taken.

34th! Thought I recognized a few of those. Who cares if it's a highway(close enough...4 lanes of madness). Too bad the college kids paint so much stupid shit up...but hey, it's legal...

Anyone know if ASTRO has painted any...I see his tag on one of the flicks...and I see his tags EVERYWHERE in gainesville. Honestly, he deserves respect, ups everywhere.

i was at the wall when oiler was goin over that raels piece, he said, that if you know this guy [referring to raels] to tell him its gettin toyed... even though raels' piece had already been dissed before, but i guess he didnt really care.

Originally posted by space

i was at the wall when oiler was goin over that raels piece, he said, that if you know this guy [referring to raels] to tell him its gettin toyed... even though raels' piece had already been dissed before, but i guess he didnt really care.

yo dog,

ive seen your shit at the 34th wall, youre good, keep it up kid.

mos deph, ya heard?

Guest Belab

Doing a piece at that wall is a waste of time unless its a large prodo with a large group of friends that you just wanna smoke with and paint. Or if you are painting for a reason... like the event we have. Or if you just like doing it for a flik or cuz your mad bored from all the hicks in gainesville telling you to chew tobacco or something like that. Other than that, I wouldn't do a piece on that wall. You get gone over within a day or two. Thats why everyone just does mostly throwees when they are on there way home high as a kite or something like that...

Belab, have you even ever been to gainesville? There's a lot more college students and punks than hicks. Also, I've seen pieces(and throwies)run for a while on the wall, I'm not sure what the maximum time has been, but I've seen stuff run for a week at least. It matters where you do it, one side is pretty much always covered by stuff from UF kids, while the other has mostly graffiti.

Originally posted by Wilt

why would you go over a piece..dissed or not..with a fillin?thats just silly.

Before that guys went over it that was problaby the oldest piece i've seen on there, that shit was so clean, raels is dope.

Originally posted by TonySuprano

I know out there WH is kind of respected but then someone in the crew should of told this dude about the LA legend OILER IFK LOD.

I knew somebody was gonna bring this up... did it ever occur to you back in '91 when Oil was getting up there wasn't any magazines or internet access for writers in other cities to know about each other? I think it would be so much better that way. You can't blame somebody for not knowing history of a city that's not their own.

Originally posted by RING OF FIRE

I knew somebody was gonna bring this up... did it ever occur to you back in '91 when Oil was getting up there wasn't any magazines or internet access for writers in other cities to know about each other? I think it would be so much better that way. You can't blame somebody for not knowing history of a city that's not their own.

actually oiler was also mobbing up to about 95-96 then he fell off for a few years. Then recently he caught some spots that have been runing for 5-6 months now. But back to my point, of course some people arent going to know their history, But your telling me out of the entire crew WH, not a single one of them knew who oiler was? I seriously doubt that and im just saying someone should of told this guy when he first got down about the other OILER.

Originally posted by blahblahblah

everytime i've ever been to 34th there is a car accident. You are definately going to see something funny if you paint there. [/quote

LAST TIME I WENT THERE I SAW 2 CAR ACCIDENTS, THAT SHIT IZ FUNNY.:D :D :D :D

Re: fuck the rules

Originally posted by Mr.C-Walk

i go over pieces with throws all the time.....

who cares?and i wonder what oil's problem with raels is????whatever...

Archived