1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

SHIT ASS FUCK DAMN CUNT ASS SHIT!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by serpent of the light, Sep 6, 2002.

1. serpent of the light

serpent of the light 12oz Member

SHIT ASS FUCK DAMN CUNT ASS SHIT!!!!!!!!

Discussion started by serpent of the light - Sep 6, 2002

i just crossed over my 666th post. fuck. i didn't make an issue of it. i was gonna make a new screen name and everything too. goddamnit all. it was going to be such a grand occasion. why does himsa keep repeating on my playlist?? fucking a. 666. 666. 666. i guess i'll eventually reach senior member status now. haha. fuck. oh well, i get to see dark tranquility on the 20th. avenged sevenfold tomorrow night. saw my girl last night, and things were like the first time we'd hung out again (with higher level of knowing eachother) but initial passion and happiness and everything. it was fucking awesome. i'm quite glad about it. i'm going to miss the celtic festival tomorrow, though, which is rather unmetal of me to do. fuck fuck. i'm discussing the church of satan with podrido right now. haha. himsa is good. 666. work is going to be very long today. though the paycheck will make it worth my while. yes ,yes it will. any of you guys ever listen to amon armath? they are fucking awesome. black metal, and they have occasional breakdowns. YES!!!!. hardcore is fucking dead though. i'm sick of sensitive hardcore. its dumb. there need to be more tough guy hardcore. sworn enemy, hatebreed, irate, etc. yeah, i know hatebreed sucks, but they're good for dancing and sing alongs. 666. guess i'll be sticking with this sn for a while now... 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666

serpent of the light - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  2. podrido

podrido 12oz Veteran Member

podrido - Replied Sep 6, 2002

hahah i thought amon was deicides name b4 they where deicide or however its spelled.

podrido - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  3. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

--zeSto-- - Replied Sep 6, 2002

or just delete 4 posts, your count will decline.

4. postaholic

postaholic Guest

postaholic - Replied Sep 6, 2002

toy... :rolleyes:

:lol:!!!!!!

5. serpent of the light

serpent of the light - Replied Sep 6, 2002

see, that's too easy, i'd rather swear and raise a ruckus over it. until then, i'm off to work... shit ass cunt fuck punch god ass whore bitch shit fuck

6. AeRoSoL JuNkiE

AeRoSoL JuNkiE 12oz Elite Member

AeRoSoL JuNkiE - Replied Sep 6, 2002

I can't wait until i reach my 2024th post. Oh it will be a great time! i'm gonna start basing my life on 12 oz. around the number2024! 2024! 2024! 2024!

AeRoSoL JuNkiE - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  7. AeRoSoL JuNkiE

AeRoSoL JuNkiE 12oz Elite Member

AeRoSoL JuNkiE - Replied Sep 6, 2002

shit i already passed it. oh well....

AeRoSoL JuNkiE - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  8. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

--zeSto-- - Replied Sep 6, 2002

it wont be ong untill I hit 6666

9. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie 12oz Elite Member

vinyl junkie - Replied Sep 6, 2002

vinyl junkie - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  10. serpent of the light

serpent of the light - Replied Sep 7, 2002

yes, however i doubt that 2024 actually signifies anything to you. 666 means a whole lot to me. i don't believe in satan, so don't attempt your mockery there, but the concepts of satanism and the destruction of christianity (and all religion for that matter) are personal. of course my post number is a fucking joke.

11. cornelius

cornelius 12oz Member

cornelius - Replied Sep 7, 2002

http://www.magickworks.com/poster/images/baphomet_poster.jpg'>

ave satani

cornelius - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  12. vektrone

vektrone New Jack

vektrone - Replied Sep 7, 2002

The Nine Satanic Statements:

1) Satan represents indulgence, instead of abstinence!
    2) Satan represents vital existence, instead of spiritual pipe dreams!
    3) Satan represents undefiled wisdom, instead of hypocritical self-deceit!
    4) Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it, instead of love wasted on ingrates!
    5) Satan represents vengeance, instead of turning the other cheek!
    6) Satan represents responsibility to the responsible, instead of concern for psychic vampires!
    7) Satan represents man as just another animal, sometimes better, more often worse than those that walk on all-fours, who, because of his "divine spiritual and intellectual development," has become the most vicious animal of all!
    8) Satan represents all of the so-called sins, as they all lead to physical, mental, or emotional gratification!
    9) Satan has been the best friend the church has ever had, as he has kept it in business all these years!

:king:

vektrone - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  13. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

ctrl+alt+del - Replied Sep 7, 2002

you care too much about your post count

14. footsoldier

footsoldier 12oz Senior Member

footsoldier - Replied Sep 7, 2002

my post count sucks. for somereason im still not a senior member even though i have more posts then some otehr people. i think its because im so handsome. maybe thats your problem too

footsoldier - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  15. footsoldier

footsoldier 12oz Senior Member

footsoldier - Replied Sep 7, 2002

wait i lied, i shouldnt be a senior member yet. im always making things up.

footsoldier - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages: