Shisha (sp)

Weapon X

I know there's a few Persian spots around town that's sole purpose is to have these 'hookah's around and let people smoke the flavoured tobacco.

My buddy has one at his place, and we just sit around, play Tiger Woods golf, blaze, and smoke on the apple flavoured.

You guys like this stuff? It's cool how you put a charcoal on the top.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, I’ve heard of that kaat stuff. My granddad used to chew on this stuff called ‘jorda’ in India. In Taiwan, my friend was telling me that they chew a thing called Bin Lang. All of these give you a buzz.

As for shisha, you guys have any sorts of favourite flavours? I can’t recall what my favourite so far is, but I did like the apple.

• 1 year later...

yeah, the shisha is the greatness. apple is bomb.

khat or qat is a neat experience, but it doesnt taste good, you need a soda/beer/cigarette/shisha with it otherwise that taste in your mouth will probably bother you, unless you like the taste of leaves.

chea.

A lot of somalian guys chew that khat stuff around my area, supposed to be a stimulant of some kind and it will keep you awake like -oca-ne..... there is an intresting place in bond st in ealing broadway that you can use a shisha for you london guys and girls

Edit...maybe one day learn to spell

Originally posted by T.T Boy@May 25 2005, 06:20 PM

floor pillows and dim lights.

Ah, So you like the Opium Dens..

I striaght busted the shit out of my friends Hookah, helping him move in. I dropped a shelf on it, which knocked it to the ground Needless to say I had to go out to the Alladdin Jr. and shell out 50 big ones for that fool. I came back with some ugly shit, he said something about how he wanted the one with the bearded dudes painted on it so I went back down to the Jr. and got him that one.

He still hasnt used it yet..

Hookahs sure are smooth though..mmmmmmhmmmm!

Originally posted by Klause Turfobeque+May 25 2005, 08:29 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Klause Turfobeque - May 25 2005, 08:29 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-T.T Boy@May 25 2005, 06:20 PM

floor pillows and dim lights.

Ah, So you like the Opium Dens..

I striaght busted the shit out of my friends Hookah, helping him move in. I dropped a shelf on it, which knocked it to the ground Needless to say I had to go out to the Alladdin Jr. and shell out 50 big ones for that fool. I came back with some ugly shit, he said something about how he wanted the one with the bearded dudes painted on it so I went back down to the Jr. and got him that one.

He still hasnt used it yet..

Hookahs sure are smooth though..mmmmmmhmmmm!

[/b]

ahhh, to be young and in love.

*I thought the thread title said "Swisha" like swisha sweets or maybe Swishahouse i was hyped until i saw it was about some dirty hippy shit.

Hehe, it's funny how people over US (and UK?) see it as such a special thing.

Here, in Israel, it's just.. Normal..

I have two hookahs in my room, and we usually smoke them every day.

You can get molasses and charcoals here for the equivalent of.. 1.1 USD or so. :love2:

Here's a pack of tobbaco I've just finished, and I can't be arsed at the moment to take a pic of the hookah itself, with it being outside.

nakhla.jpg

Oh yes, first post.

Guest sneak

personally i dont like them.

one of my best freinds at college was iraqi and her parents had tonnes of them, so i was always trying them

Originally posted by T.T Boy@May 25 2005, 09:20 AM

yeah hooka smoking is good business. its better if the spot you can smoke it at has floor pillows and dim lights. mango, apple, pear, fruit punch, are all good flavours.

DUDE! you're talking about the one in Trastevere... i went there on recommandation of Yellow. It was fresh.

ive been smoking hookah for quite a few years now

its a great wind down after a shitty day at work or a hard night of drinking

especially nice this time of year where i can sit out on my patio

with a nice summers breeze at night, smoking hookah and checking out girls in the pool, ahh.

current tobaccos:

-double apple (my standard)

-orange/mint

-sweet melon

-banana/grape