Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

shimpy pimpy!!!

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by freighthed, Oct 20, 2002.

1. freighthed

freighthed Guest

2. Ran_dumbs

Ran_dumbs Junior Member

First!

I like it... actually, I don't. But their nice.... to not look at. But keep trying..... to commit suicide. PLease post more.... pics of other people's work.

Haha, just kidding. their alright.

3. SABBATH1

SABBATH1 New Jack

God hates you

You suck what a waste tree killer.

4. oOsoupOo

oOsoupOo Senior Member

wert nikkuh them bitchez off the hee-z like easy e died of aids like nikuuhz dunno what that son pushes fo tha life of the def to much pride in diz mofo for ma fuckas who fuckin punk of mad bitches in old port werd?

5. freighthed

freighthed Guest

straight up feelin' ya mongrel dat ma funkaz doin' da disko up in di s disko-tek ma funkle wert hheeehaaa

6. freighthed

freighthed Guest

haa haa haa haa stayin' alive ...oh you can telllby the way i walk im a ladies man ma fuka like em ma fukaz wit da fish in da shooz like dskostooz haa:king: stayin alive

7. illwill

illwill Guest

man, your a dick!

8. ComicBookGuy

ComicBookGuy Guest

9. *die*

*die* Junior Member

Re: First!

i must say that i am in definite favor of you commiting suicide, but if you do hook me up with you paint

10. JoEx37

JoEx37 New Jack

Hey thoes characters kind of look like the style of the artist that does the "Milk and Cheese" comics... i dont know why but the style looks allike.

11. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

Re: First!

12. freighthed

freighthed Guest

it was just suppose to be a funny thread just to make you laugh guys ease up fellas

13. aichs47

aichs47 Senior Member

14. Just Like Me

Just Like Me Guest

15. Propaganda

Propaganda Guest