Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

shiggar friggar VOL. 1 (liner notes)

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by nelACKson, Aug 7, 2001.

1. nelACKson

nelACKson Elite Member

......this article was in the liner notes of the skratch piklz's shiggar friggar show VOL.1
    -MASSACRING MUSIC ISNT GOOD ART-
    -Editor- It must have been mighty slim pickings for the Pink to run a front page story regarding yet another Generation X slacker group ("Turning the Tables," the invisibl skratch piklz, November 1.
    How typical of this generation that a group whose sole purpose is to morph and masacre other people's music could become so popular. It only shows the shallowness of today's slacker generation.
    One of the members of this group who calls himself Q-Bert, referst to his past as a "graffiti artist." I believe the correct term is vandal. Apparently, this group has progressed from vandalizing walls to vandalizing music.
    Unfortunately, when the media glorifies such mundane art forms such as graffiti and rap music, it only leads to even lower forms of mediocre "art," such as this disc jockey phenomenon.
    What's next, freeway traffic sounds?

-John M. Fahy
    Lafayette

2. avils

avils Senior Member

"Some people are so narrow minded they can look through a keyhole with both eyes.."

------------------
    [​IMG]

3. bug

bug Guest

what an idiot.

4. LUKY

LUKY Member

hes prolly an emo loving pinko!

5. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

that's funny.
    I bet the author has been wearing aviators since the first time they were 'cool'.

I have a Shiggar Fraggar CD, but obviously not that one.
    It's scratch-tastic-erific

6. Step8

Step8 Senior Member

even though in my heart i know he is wrong , i can see where he is comming from.... dont worry , he will die off soon, as his breed are doing. i still think his opinion will live on, and does have some merit