shes widely known...

spacemanspif

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

SOMETHING MUST BE SAID!!!!!!!!! To:SpaceManSpif

SOMETHING MUST BE SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sick and tired of watching people fucking lick their own stamps. The fact that you ALWAYS post the same TBK/TA shit is obviously saying that you are in TBK and possibly TA. However, YOU FUCKING SUCK so I do not see how you could be in either one of these crews or any crew for that matter. But the bottow line is that you cant post your own shit or your crews shit. YOU HAVE TO STOP LICKING YOUR OWN STAMPS!!!!!!!!!! It is common knowledge. If your shit or your homies are gonna get know it should be because they put in work on the steel, not on a website. If I painted 4 trains a year and so did everyone in my crew and i kept posting them on websites to get fame that doesnt mean shit!!! STOP, PLEASE!!!!!

Re: SOMETHING MUST BE SAID!!!!!!!!! To:SpaceManSpif

Originally posted by HustleOne

SOMETHING MUST BE SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sick and tired of watching people fucking lick their own stamps. The fact that you ALWAYS post the same TBK/TA shit is obviously saying that you are in TBK and possibly TA. However, YOU FUCKING SUCK so I do not see how you could be in either one of these crews or any crew for that matter. But the bottow line is that you cant post your own shit or your crews shit. YOU HAVE TO STOP LICKING YOUR OWN STAMPS!!!!!!!!!! It is common knowledge. If your shit or your homies are gonna get know it should be because they put in work on the steel, not on a website. If I painted 4 trains a year and so did everyone in my crew and i kept posting them on websites to get fame that doesnt mean shit!!! STOP, PLEASE!!!!!

you made a new name just to say that..? cornball

Guest imported_Europe

^^

You obviously frequent the board a whole lot if you can say what spacemanspif posts. Yet you choose to put him down under a newly registered handle and hide who you really are.

Whats your point? You are more than welcome to post the graffiti you feel are being left out of this forum, but dont talk shit about other members that actually get of their ass and contribute with flicks, no matter whos crew they are from.

ok here goes... first off thanks for closing that post that kid made... the only complaints i have about him is that he had to make a new name just to say what was on his mind... why go outta your way just to say somethin like that on a furom which is annonymous in the first place... second im sorry if your hurt cause i post so much or whatever but throwing words around doesnt get you anywhere but hated... i go out and bench simple as that i know that this stuff aint gonna last forever and instead of wasting my time hating on other people and what they post i go out and use my time wisely and pay respect to everyone out there by posting what i see not neccisarily what is the cool crew to be looking out for or what cool writers will get you reactions like great post man i love every pic... i dont mind critisizm, maybe if you had used your real name on here and i could see what kinda work you have put in or what threads you started yourself i might have respect for what you said even if you think im in tbk or ta and post my own work which i dont see anything wrong with anyway... that brings me to my last statement, im not in tbk or ta, your accusations were wrong...

ill be starting a new thread later... have a nice day...

Guest SPFlatty

i'd hope if you had been in tbk or ta you'd post something better of arys and metal than those little things next to spider. i like your posts spaceman, they seem to be pretty much unbiased, but who knows but you. where you catchin these at??? so cal? icatch a lot of golden wests, many of the same.

...golden west slayers...

GET A FUCKING LIFE MEATHEAD..I KNOW FOR A FACT SPACEMAN ISNT IN EITHER OF THOSE CREWS, ACTUALLY, YOU AREN'T EVEN FUCKING CLOSE..CHANGING YOUR NAME TO PUT SOMEONE DOWN, WHAT A FUCKING JOKE..BENCHING IS BENCHING, SHIT I'VE HAD POSTS WHERE THERE WERE 2 MBERS IN IT, DOES THAT MEAN I'M MBER, OR IN HIS CREWS..GET A FUCKING LIFE, AND STOP HATING...:D

whats this guy talkin about....all the arys metal pier biter spider whoever in tbk all the trains ive seen of them were dope...those cars were kinda funny but who cares...there there....that tyboe is fresh... dope moniker flix..........ed haskel and ape klan all the way...wheres darth vatoe...<-------- who is that with the buket tag above it and with the kuk tags on the side??? blue car..?

Archived