shes a two way freak

another loser

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

may i ask why oh why would some canuk nigga decide to write case inlight of the great case tfp.or even someone else takin duro from crazy.inside.artists. name????inlight of style wars and subway art too.yo i think i am gonna start a rap group called run dmc next week and claim i neva heard of them

Guest Dr. Doom

Snafu on those CSXT's like always!! He'll drive 50 miles just to paint those fucking things.................

comments and questions answered

i use a Nikon CoolPix 775, 2.14 MP and just a regular 32meg card. this post is dope, thanks for the comments and bumps. but this is nothing in a day for me. i caught most of these within a mile or two walk. my goal is 15 a day, and i keep more than that. some may be shittier than others, but hey, gotta keep a balance in pictures. another loser is making prints of the ones that people want to trade for, so contact him with trading info. sadly, the erupto was only 75 feet long. came up about 5 feet short on the other end... lol. fuck that is impressive.

Archived