shel silverstein, the greatest poet ever

amItoolate?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Damn. I remember going to see him when I was in 3rd grade. Ebaneezer Sneezer's Ice Cream Store (I think that's right) is one of those poems that drew me into liking him a lot when I was little. It was in Where the sidewalk ends. I can think of the other one I used to have of his. It had a tree on the front. Damn good poet. Robert Frost (Another I grew up on) has got me as a fav though.

dude, i was crazy shit wild when i was a tyke and i can remember in the first grade someone stole them two books from the teacher (this is at a catholic school, mind you)and sho nuff the ol hag found em ... in my mutha fuckin bookbag!!!! i rememeber i used to act up and have to sit out side the door, it always seemed like forever, well i had my pencil box and the bathroom was across the way so id run in there and draw ALL over the walls i guess thats where it began.... wouldnt it be hot if the next day i took pics, ahhh the childhood memories.............so what did yall think of them sons?

Archived