~* Sheep go to Heaven, Goats go to Hell

Guest imported_Tesseract

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

Guest Pilau Hands

Dude that outfit is the shit.

And those pictures...are...well shit you know it already. You were there.

mind if i add images Tess?

Guest KING BLING

I've been wondering, how did you pull this island thing off? Maybe I missed it, or you are just trying to keep low about it, but damn I would love to know what your game plan was leading up to this......

Guest BROWNer

wow, the king of bling is asking for your

bling tactics! that would make you....?

beautiful shit hombre..

that place is majestical...

nature and the summertime is the freshest shit..

^

ps-good color scheme on that 'vatsi?? means goat' hand.

^

^

Guest imported_Tesseract
Guest willy.wonka

tose are some nice fliks....all i can say is...no waves...i hope that you jump off that edge of the island thing...thats a tripped out lookin beach..i like it.:)

Guest willy.wonka

i would be hella scared that the cliff would break off and crush everybody on the beach..i hate thinking like that.....

Guest imported_Tesseract

Hahaha, willy....shit can happen in theory...its preety obvious that the particular beach is made by a very strong earthquake that took place centuries ago. Still nothing happened in many many years, i asked the same question. For me its part of the beauty...but hey i also enjoy waveless beaches:)

Guest willy.wonka

look at the whole cliff...looks a wee bit of loose and ready to give....

but yeah, i can imagin how it would be cool to swim there..cause i like to swim..i enjoy water..i can swim like a seal if you ask me....;)

i like that beach..it looks cool..i think its funny though on how one of those pics has a bunch of umbrellas posted on the beach like the city put it there or something..very "movie like" or a place in an other time.

i would like to go there...it really does look cool.

nothing like the asking GOD to forgive you at sandy's.:)

i have some pics of those days..where the waves are huge and crushing.."blue crush"..i should have said pounding.i find myself rushing bigger waves every other day.?what am i doing?:eek:

Guest imported_Tesseract

:spent:...Yeah, the umbrella thing is touristic cancer...people in places like that have a great chance to make money during the summer and dont care about fuckin up the whole scenery...its a crime. Still its not hard to avoid those places and visit remote empty beaches...The wave thing is just a different culture, you do totally different things with waves than without..post those flicks!!!

Guest --zeSto--

<--- speachless

glad you had a good time.

Nice call on Jackie O. I dont think she'd have made it so far with a tattoo.

Archived