Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

she was autonomous and beautiful.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Santa Claus, Sep 15, 2002.

1. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Senior Member

she was autonomous and beautiful. perfect in every way. her wit and her smile. her intelligence and her eyes. her candor and her laugh. her quirks werent the bullshit ones i found in others; they werent her insecurities(she didnt have any) or the way she clicked her teeth when she slept(she never did that). they were endearing qualities; perservearance, flexibilty, creativeness. they were things you learned about in 3rd grade on how to be a decent human being. she had it all. she knew how to spell "buses", with just one S in the middle, not two like i thought, or "ridiculous" with and I as the second letter, not E like i thought. she took perfect notes and had a photographic memory. she could list every state capitol in alphabetical order and then list each state in order of population. she knew that its bullshit to believe in ghosts but did anyway just for the sheer enjoyment and wonder of it. she believed in making wishes on shooting stars, birthday candles, hay trucks, and when the clock struck 12:34 or 11:11. she had an interest in psychology, astonomy, and metaphysics. she loved music and could have discussions on The Simpsons. she loved photography and painted 2 canvas a week. she loved sex but had self respect. she was born into wealth but never once flaunted her money. she brushed twice daily and followed the food pyramid. she worked out daily and chewed 30 times before swallowing. she had smooth skin and loved to play scrabble. she was someone i wish i knew or could have at least heard about through friends. she was someone who i just convinced myself existed and who i'm going to miss when im done writing. shes perfect. shes autonomous and beautiful and shes someone i'll never meet.

2. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

3. socrates

socrates Guest

4. sneak

sneak Guest

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

5. beardo

beardo Guest

hella emo

got any new songs?

6. ~KRYLON2~

~KRYLON2~ 12oz Loyalist

7. socrates

socrates Guest

Can some explain this too me, it was hard to read and I think it made me feel depressed

8. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Senior Member

nothing yet recorded, im gunna be recording a full length this fall that should be done by christmas.

9. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

i was born at 11:11 A.M.

and i don't know the signifigance of it, but apparently she does.

if you ever meet her, ask her for me

10. Grandola

Grandola Senior Member

:lol:

11. RAGSOE

RAGSOE New Jack

now that is romantic:rolleyes:

12. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

romantic like a road cone in the ass!

yo mama AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

14. AeRoSoL JuNkiE

AeRoSoL JuNkiE Elite Member

Nice...i like it a lot. So you wrote that? You get a gold star buddy...

15. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

autonomous or anonymous?