she was autonomous and beautiful.

Santa Claus

she was autonomous and beautiful. perfect in every way. her wit and her smile. her intelligence and her eyes. her candor and her laugh. her quirks werent the bullshit ones i found in others; they werent her insecurities(she didnt have any) or the way she clicked her teeth when she slept(she never did that). they were endearing qualities; perservearance, flexibilty, creativeness. they were things you learned about in 3rd grade on how to be a decent human being. she had it all. she knew how to spell "buses", with just one S in the middle, not two like i thought, or "ridiculous" with and I as the second letter, not E like i thought. she took perfect notes and had a photographic memory. she could list every state capitol in alphabetical order and then list each state in order of population. she knew that its bullshit to believe in ghosts but did anyway just for the sheer enjoyment and wonder of it. she believed in making wishes on shooting stars, birthday candles, hay trucks, and when the clock struck 12:34 or 11:11. she had an interest in psychology, astonomy, and metaphysics. she loved music and could have discussions on The Simpsons. she loved photography and painted 2 canvas a week. she loved sex but had self respect. she was born into wealth but never once flaunted her money. she brushed twice daily and followed the food pyramid. she worked out daily and chewed 30 times before swallowing. she had smooth skin and loved to play scrabble. she was someone i wish i knew or could have at least heard about through friends. she was someone who i just convinced myself existed and who i'm going to miss when im done writing. shes perfect. shes autonomous and beautiful and shes someone i'll never meet.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by iCEBERG

so... whats the signifigance of 11:11?

(i know i murdered that word, but im not taking the time to look it up)

i could be wrong here (and probably am) but i think he just kind of chose 11:11.. it could have been 10:10 or 4:44...

some people make wishes when the times are like that.

that was good too by the way.. A+

Archived