shaving...

inkjunkie34

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Pilau Hands

my face. i have no facial hair. i can count the ones on my chin on two hands. unforunately i thnk i'm growing chest hair...time will tell.

i don't like shaving girls. i was asked to try once and it just freaked me out. i dont like taing a blade to someone else's sensitive areas.

i hate shaving with a passion , i cant wait until they invent some kinda sonic resonance shavers so i dont cut myself and irritate the fuck outta my already crappy skin .........fuck

i shaved my girl once , i was afraid id cut something , but it turned out all good.......i dont like the pedophile look though , just real short and tidy .

Originally posted by ASER1NE

i hate shaving with a passion , i cant wait until they invent some kinda sonic resonance shavers so i dont cut myself and irritate the fuck outta my already crappy skin .........fuck

i shaved my girl once , i was afraid id cut something , but it turned out all good.......i dont like the pedophile look though , just real short and tidy .

ha ha i want a some sought of optical laser shaver that you just shine at your stubble. damn i want to shave a girl now.

Originally posted by EL_PIKUDO

(I GOT THE SIDEBURNS...LIKE..CRAIG DAVID)

ah man i hate those sought of sideburns. i used to rock the full on fat victorian style bastards, the ones that look like pork chops of your face. my freind said i looked like a lumberjack.

Guest professor poopatronic

i really want to shave my asshole, but it seems kinda hard to do. any of you guys have any tips? maybe i should just nair it but sticking white goop in my asshole.... well...

Guest --zeSto--

Shaving for theLADIES...

so how do you do it ?

• 'au naturelle'
  • 'a bit off the sides'
  • bikini safe
  • upside down christmas tree
  • pencil thin moustache
  • raw like uncooked chicken

well?

There's a lot of middle-eastern/european people where I live. When I was in 6th grade, a couple of friends and I went to a slumber party. This girl named Tammy, asked one of my friends to spray some water on her back and TRIM HER BACK HAIR!! ahahaha. I was laughing so hard, I don't think she ever wanted to talk to me again.

Originally posted by Secret

There's a lot of middle-eastern/european people where I live. When I was in 6th grade, a couple of friends and I went to a slumber party. This girl named Tammy, asked one of my friends to spray some water on her back and TRIM HER BACK HAIR!! ahahaha. I was laughing so hard, I don't think she ever wanted to talk to me again.

ape girl, i think i would have puked.

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by beardo

whats my name

I dont know?

is it Hank?

how about Charlie?

does it start with a C?

well my 3 guesses are up.

If I was capable of growing a beard that didn't look half assed, or anything more than a "raper moustache" I would. But I continue to shave for now. Electrics all the way for me. I hate cutting myself, and with a electric razor I can just mash the shit outta my face with it, and not have to pay too much attention to what I'm doing. Then again I dont get a real close shave with it...its a trade off I guess.

Originally posted by beardo

whats my name

i miss my beard.. i was walking today and noticed my face was cold as hell...i only shave about once every week or 2 as is.. girls hated it, my family made fun of me, and my friends called me a lumberjack, but it was so warm, and it was fun to tug on as i thought... i'd grow it back ifi didnt have to keep going to these job interviews :

Guest KONFLIKT

I DONT GOTTA SHAVE ANY OF MY GIRLS MUFFS CUZ THEY ALREADY DO THAT. BOGGIE HANDS...THREE WORDS, NO! MY FACE...YEAH CUZ IM USED TO IT. IT FUCKING SUCKS BUT IF I HAD TO PICK YEAH CUZ ITS AN EVERYDAY ACTIVITY, LIKE JACKING OFF (ACCULY I DONT SHAVE 28 TIMES A DAY LIKE HOW I JACK OFF). DID I SAY MY GIRLS ARE SHAVED???

-KON

Archived