Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

shaving...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by inkjunkie34, Feb 27, 2002.

1. inkjunkie34

inkjunkie34 Senior Member

i know when i first stated to shave it wasnt such a big deal...now i hate it with a fucking passion...if i miss a day of shaving now...jesus christ.. i look like charles manson...wtf

2. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

ewww...

shaving boogie hands? He must have harry palms.

3. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

Actually, i have shaved my girls muff before, its pretty cool...
    I donno about boogie...
    Cousin it is a good friend of mine, i would never think of doin that to joe.
    My face? HAVE YOU SEEN MY BIG ASS SIDEBURNS?? i dont shave for shit...

haha.

4. Pilau Hands

Pilau Hands Guest

my face. i have no facial hair. i can count the ones on my chin on two hands. unforunately i thnk i'm growing chest hair...time will tell.

i don't like shaving girls. i was asked to try once and it just freaked me out. i dont like taing a blade to someone else's sensitive areas.

5. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

i hate shaving with a passion , i cant wait until they invent some kinda sonic resonance shavers so i dont cut myself and irritate the fuck outta my already crappy skin .........fuck

i shaved my girl once , i was afraid id cut something , but it turned out all good.......i dont like the pedophile look though , just real short and tidy .

6. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

I LOVE shaving !!!

It's the best feeling!
    http://www.iprimus.ca/~cancult/bill9b.jpg'>
    I have an old Italian Barber, so the straight razor gets pulled out.

I HATE electric shavers.
    Be a man... use a sharp piece of metal.

7. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

http://www.netgoth.org.uk/people/9184.jpg'>
    "rocket bar2222"

8. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

it's all about electric shavers baby. done in a flash.

9. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

^^ good things come to those who wait.

We can't survie on fast food and quickies

10. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

i hate shaving, and rarely do it, but when i do... my face, a whole arm (tattoos), part of my leg (tattoos again...), deez nuts... it's a fucking chore. one of these days i think i'll get electrolysis over my tattoos...

11. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Senior Member

grr...i hate shaving...its a fucking pain in the ass, and my skin burns for about an hour.

but if i dont, it gets rough....QUICK.......

12. NATO

NATO Guest

ha ha i want a some sought of optical laser shaver that you just shine at your stubble. damn i want to shave a girl now.

13. I45_TEXAS_I45

I45_TEXAS_I45 New Jack

SAME HERE ....I HATE SHAVING...
    I GUESS ITS COOL ..WHEN UR SIDE BURNS COME OUT LOOKING
    CLEAN...(I GOT THE SIDEBURNS...LIKE..CRAIG DAVID)
    ALSO ...I HATE IT WHEN I MISS A SPOT..
    YOU REALIZE .....HOURS LATER....WHEN UR WALKING AROUND.
    WITH A PATCH OF HAIRS......ON YOUR CHEEK....HAHAH
    ITS ALL GOOD

14. NATO

NATO Guest

ah man i hate those sought of sideburns. i used to rock the full on fat victorian style bastards, the ones that look like pork chops of your face. my freind said i looked like a lumberjack.

15. Are2

Are2 Guest

there aren't many options for the ladies, you know

and sheesh! all the shit we gotta shave..you guys don't know the half of it