Shaving your body hair...

FunktionOne

I'm NOT talking about shaving your balls, I already know most of you do that. More like does anyone shave thier arms or chest. I know some doods that do it so their tattoos show better. Some doods that are bodybuilders. The other night I got bored and started lining up my arm hair, so really, who does it?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the only reason you shouldn't have hair on your chest is if you're 12. I'm not opposed to a little triming or whatever, but shaving it all is pretty bad. Also, shaving results in stubble. and if you don't like the feel of things rubbing against your face stubble, imagine how shitty it's going to be as your shirt rubs on your stubble all day.

I used to shave my arms in high school...

but really, you should only shave if you actually are a body builder or want your tattoos to show because your hair is dark and they're hard to see otherwise, or you have a nasty case of sweater chest/back (in which case, I'd recommend waxing on the regular...)

Guest krie

I do from time to time shave parts of my body, only for the simple reason that my tattoo's look clean and neat not covered under hair.

I'm 22 years old and I've got like 4 hairs coming out of my chest. Before you all start running your mouths, you started this gh3y thread. I'm Native American, we don't get hair like the white man. Not having hair on my chest has never been a problem with the ladies. Hell, under my arms my hair is very sparce, hardly noticeable at a distance. And my eyebrows are very thin.