shaved or unshaved...that is the question?

Guest snafuno

Guest snafuno

I recently met a woman, and had the opportunity to be intimate with her. Now when she took of her panties all i saw was an enormous jungle with chimpanses swinging from branches...I had to decline any further sexual advancements because I couldn't see what the hell was down there? now I was wondering if this would bither any other guys on here?? And I was wondering to any of the girls on here why don't you are whay don;t women trim it up a bit or get rid of it all?? :confused:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest snafuno

yo I even tried to be understanding and all that...but she was like no why should I? I like it like that and thats the way its going to stay! I mean it was pooofy and like black cotton candy, but not sweet!!!!!:D

Guest got tha feva

that's just sick. who wants to go down on a big slimey wad of hair. genitalia is a beautiful thing when it's all smooth and shaven, it's soft, and it has personality.. you can see what's going on. tell her that going down on a huge bush is comparable to her kissing a guy with a huge beard who drools all over himself. it's like lapping up a dirty bathtub drain. I've been clean shaven with a thin little 'landing strip' since i was in 8th grade. I'd always kept it nice and neat so I could wear a french cut bathing suit.. but I figured why not just shave it all of, it didn't serve a purpose anyway. I still keep it shaved even when I'm not with someone because I think it would be disgusting to be on the rag with hair just waiting to trap bacteria and wierd things. I'm sure some girlies can relate. It's cleanliness. Anyways, guys tend to think that only girls should shave, but I gotta tell you it's equally gross when a guy has a big bush down there. Now, you coulda been a little nicer about it and just casually brought it up that you think it's sexy when girls shave or something. You probably made her a little defensive totally denieing her because of it... but hey i guess honestly is the best policy no matter how brutal it can be.

Prude

Guest Obsessed

chicks that are totally shaved...ooo i love em! all of the girls i have been with have been shaved except for one and i politely told her to shave or get the fuck outta my house. i shave my arms and legs and keep the man bush pretty close with hairclippers with no attachment... the girlies dig it very much :yum:

when i'm getting it on and i find out that she doesn't shave, i just take it as a cue that she doesn't want oral sex. i'll still have intercourse. i won't even mention anything. hopefully, she would take a cue from me since my fuzz is cropped properly, so the next time we get together its shaved or trimmed really short. this happened with a few girls i used to get it on with, needless to say i went straight to work with the oral exercises. some others just never catch on. too bad cuz i really love eating it, and i'm told that i'm very good at it. :lick:

Originally posted by snafuno

I recently met a woman, and had the opportunity to be intimate with her. Now when she took of her panties all i saw was an enormous jungle with chimpanses swinging from branches...I had to decline any further sexual advancements because I couldn't see what the hell was down there? now I was wondering if this would bither any other guys on here?? And I was wondering to any of the girls on here why don't you are whay don;t women trim it up a bit or get rid of it all?? :confused:

i'd fuck her.

i mean the only reason we want a pussy shaved is because society has made that the most acceptable apperance of a pussy. back in the sixties and seventies a jungle was sexy it was the thing. i agree the bitch should shave her pussy, but all those treehuggers have a point when they say that it is because of society that shaved or trimmed is the norm. but i say shave her yourself, when shes sleeping. get her drunk, slip something in her drink and shave that shit. she'll love you foreer for it.

Man, any respectible female needs to take care of their shit if they plan on getting action like that. I mean dayum. We do our nails, we get our hair done, Paint the toenails to match that cute pair of open toes we just bought....... but before all of that.... Dayum it, trim, shave, wax that bikini line and what not.

I go out prepared. If im not 'presentable', i woulden't even get invovled in that situation. GUYS... your shit should be nice too!

Lets all learn for this little mishap, and light a candle for all the non-trimmers out there.

Guest snafuno

Damn!! these replies are hillarious! Bump!! Big ups to the womwn on here for drop'n knowledge about the couchie....Do youthink oyu could post some pics???????;) ;) ;)

i love the shave puss, but heres my take on it..

if a girl is not going totally bald she should let it grow out because you have to look at it this way:

smooth is good, soft is good, but prickly is bad.

so if shes gonna shave it or trim it or whatever just make sure it doesn't get all sandpaper olympics on a brotha.

word the fuck up.

holla.

Guest drewWrite
Originally posted by johnny rebel

i mean the only reason we want a pussy shaved is because society has made that the most acceptable apperance of a pussy. back in the sixties and seventies a jungle was sexy it was the thing.

no, society didn't do anything to me. when i was a young virgin i too thought pubes on a female were nice, but when i got older and it came time to actually eat pussy, my experience made me prefer shaved. maybe its just me, but a mouthfull of hair is pretty nasty. my pubes are pretty well maintained, she should take care of it too

Archived