Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

shaved or unshaved...that is the question?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by snafuno, Dec 12, 2001.

1. snafuno

snafuno Guest

I recently met a woman, and had the opportunity to be intimate with her. Now when she took of her panties all i saw was an enormous jungle with chimpanses swinging from branches...I had to decline any further sexual advancements because I couldn't see what the hell was down there? now I was wondering if this would bither any other guys on here?? And I was wondering to any of the girls on here why don't you are whay don;t women trim it up a bit or get rid of it all?? :confused:

2. Pilau Hands

Pilau Hands Guest

that sucks man. shit even i trim.
    ain't nothing wrong with being neat.
    it just looks silly

3. snafuno

snafuno Guest

yo I even tried to be understanding and all that...but she was like no why should I? I like it like that and thats the way its going to stay! I mean it was pooofy and like black cotton candy, but not sweet!!!!!:D

4. got tha feva

got tha feva Guest

that's just sick. who wants to go down on a big slimey wad of hair. genitalia is a beautiful thing when it's all smooth and shaven, it's soft, and it has personality.. you can see what's going on. tell her that going down on a huge bush is comparable to her kissing a guy with a huge beard who drools all over himself. it's like lapping up a dirty bathtub drain. I've been clean shaven with a thin little 'landing strip' since i was in 8th grade. I'd always kept it nice and neat so I could wear a french cut bathing suit.. but I figured why not just shave it all of, it didn't serve a purpose anyway. I still keep it shaved even when I'm not with someone because I think it would be disgusting to be on the rag with hair just waiting to trap bacteria and wierd things. I'm sure some girlies can relate. It's cleanliness. Anyways, guys tend to think that only girls should shave, but I gotta tell you it's equally gross when a guy has a big bush down there. Now, you coulda been a little nicer about it and just casually brought it up that you think it's sexy when girls shave or something. You probably made her a little defensive totally denieing her because of it... but hey i guess honestly is the best policy no matter how brutal it can be.

Prude

5. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

eeewwwww dude thats disgusting , i woulda ran for my life fearing some sorta monster would come out and chase me
    but i think totally bald is nasty too bc who wants too feel like they r screwing a 10 yr old.......nasty

6. Obsessed

Obsessed Guest

chicks that are totally shaved...ooo i love em! all of the girls i have been with have been shaved except for one and i politely told her to shave or get the fuck outta my house. i shave my arms and legs and keep the man bush pretty close with hairclippers with no attachment... the girlies dig it very much :yum:

7. Obsessed

Obsessed Guest

oh and as a plus the less hair you have down there the bigger things look i think no hair equals at least another inch or so

8. graf-freely!

graf-freely! Member

that shit is irritating when it grows back though and it hurts when prickly hairs are scratchin your shit.not too much hair just enough to express her woman hood is cool it provides cushion

9. ÀEL GRINGO?

ÀEL GRINGO? Junior Member

Boo on the hairy pussy

Been thinking bout shaving my pubes right off ive got like an afro just concentrated in one spot and it always gets stuck on codoms and hurts like fuck... would be kinda cold in the winter though :dazed:

10. bug

bug Guest

when i'm getting it on and i find out that she doesn't shave, i just take it as a cue that she doesn't want oral sex. i'll still have intercourse. i won't even mention anything. hopefully, she would take a cue from me since my fuzz is cropped properly, so the next time we get together its shaved or trimmed really short. this happened with a few girls i used to get it on with, needless to say i went straight to work with the oral exercises. some others just never catch on. too bad cuz i really love eating it, and i'm told that i'm very good at it. :lick:

11. serum

serum Elite Member

i'd fuck her.

12. 455

455 Guest

Fuck Greenpeace..cut down the "rain forest".

13. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

i wouldn't mind at all.
    i'd go down and enjoy it too.
    fuck it... it's natural. *shrug*
    though i'd prefer is she shaved/trimmed occasionally just to surprise me.

14. bumdigger

bumdigger Guest

did i hear someone say they shave their arms and legs. ???
    that has gay written all over it

15. usedtolove

usedtolove New Jack

ita all good from the bricks to the woods