sharon

Guest BROWNer

Guest BROWNer

"I don't know something called International Principles. I vow that I'll burn every Palestinian child (that) will be born in this area. The Palestinian woman and child is more dangerous than the man, because the Palestinian child's existence infers that generations will go on, but the man causes limited danger. I vow that if I was just an Israeli civilian and I met a Palestinian I would burn him and I would make him suffer before killing him. With one hit I've killed 750 Palestinians (in Rafah in 1956). I wanted to encourage my soldiers by raping Arabic girls as the Palestinian women is a slave for Jews, and we do whatever we want to her and nobody tells us what we shall do but we tell others what they shall do." --Ariel Sharon, current Prime Minister, In an interview with General Ouze Merham, 1956

?????

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HOLY SHIT!!! right when i make my closing statement in the "fuck terrorism" thread.... jesus. im not even gonna get started on israel and palestine right now. all ill say is that sharon is a jackass and i hope he dies of a heart attack or anything soon.

ok, i dont feel like reading right now so i dont exactly know what sharon did this time. but i do know that he fuckin bombs his own people to make it look like terrorist attacks and has palestinians in camps. ironic how the jews were prosecuted with such extreme prejudiced for so long and now theyre turning around and acting as nazis. people just never learn....

The worst part is all of the other fools in Israel with power consider him too soft. Thank God were sending billions in weapons to them. On another note,My grandpa always told me how the original enslaved jews(in egypt) were actually black hebrews. He even showed me the lineage from Hamm in the bible ,also that Moses hid amongst the egyptions for a while, this is not possible unless he was black. Either way sharon is fuckin hitler junior, just like Bushie. These guys are suppressing and destroying true freedom and democracy, yet they call everyone else hitler or compare them to the nazis.

Guest Canadiano

Ever noticed when Marlon Brando said "Hollywood is run by Jews" (or something like that), he was labeled as an anti-semitic? Silent weapons. Well, not that silent, I guess.

That supply teacher called me a nazi-sympathizer because she was goin' on, teaching kids that WWII was all about the Jews, and I said it wasn't. Sure, 6 mill died, but that wasn't all that it was about, and there were many different 'types' of victims. Then she starts talking shit about Arafat, and I said that I'm sure he ain't cool, but I wouldn't want Sharon to be my next door neighbour either. She calls me a Nazi sympathizer. She says that I don't know the facts. I guess I don't, I reply, and ask her where she gets hers. Out she pulls the Toronto Jewish Community Newspaper, or some shit. *cough*!

I don't like all this defensiveness when someone knows they are in the wrong.

"What if I said, "yo, TT Boy run tings!" Is he gonna be like, "Yo, you're an anti-TT Boy!" FUCK THAT! The Holocaust was terrible, but at least try and get over it. Understand I am trying not to detract from Nazi atrocities performed against the Jews, still. I've been to Dachau (now a museum), and it hurt. Whenever I hear a survivor's story, it hurts.

It is really, really thorough and complicated, but I do know that my Jewish homeboys are running things more than many can imagine. Think of the diamond trade, and look down. Politicians (US hooked up Israel in 1948, right?), military (we all know that - plus the 2 billion they get specifically for military from US anually), docs, lawyers (if you have a shit load of Jewish firms, then a generation from then, there'll be a shit load of "stick together" judges and lawyers around), and so on and so forth. I big them up for their rebound to the top, but I believe that there must be something goin' on wrong when the mass media is hating on someone that is bigging a 'community' up.

i wont even front, im flat out anti-isreal. and just to incite things further, when judging as a group, im anti-jewish as well. on an individual basis, ill give everyone an equal chance and could give a fuck what religion/ethnicity you are. it doesnt even occur to me to quetion it. but as a whole, fuck jews (or anyone, including america) for only thinking of themselves, for only working to help themselves and for detryoing anyone that stands in the way (or even on the sidelines) of themselves. just as many italians, russians, gays, gypseys, outcasts, etc were killed by teh nazi's, but who constructs an effigy to them? who makes sure their deaths arent forgotten? you would think the jews would, considering that they suffered the same plight, but nope. to include anyone else in their pity party detracts from the sympathy they recieve, and lord knows jews are only concerned with the ratings.

i swear, im never trying to have a 'legit' job that pays taxes ever again. fuck having my money go to the murder of innocent people.

seeking/dont bother calling me a racist, ill call myself one. i dont like any 'race' of people. i like people as individuals.

// umm........

that's straight fucked up. i'm not a fan of either side of the situation there. i certainly think the US needs to stop backing israel like its our little colony or something (in all reality it is). our weapons are killing the palestinians. anybody read about how israel is doing mass deportation of the families of suicide bombers? jewish nazism is fucking getting out of hand. its awful.

Guest BROWNer

the policy solution for the israeli's is

to make life so unbearable and hellish

for the palestinians that they will eventually

have no other options but to actually get

up and migrate somewhere else...

obviously israel isn't going anywhere.

and can someone please smack the fuck out

of bush for all his arafat finger wagging?

they go in, take out his police force, take out

his intelligence, take out his buildings and then

turn around and scold him for not doing enough

after they've just decapitated him.

hahaha. yeah right. or israel could fuck them up so bad they get so desperate they start sending their kids out strapped with bombs and blow the fuck out of innocent israelis, themselves, and whoever else is around. i doubt palestine is going anywhere. its so fucked up over there already. shits just fucked up....

Archived