SHARE YOUR DREAMS: GOALS, DREAM HOUSE, CAR & FAMILY

ETHREADZNY

THIS MAY HAVE BEEN PREVIOUSLY DONE, HOWEVER IT GIVES A CHANCE TO LEARN ABOUT ONE ANOTHER.

GOALS: COMPLETE MY MASTERS IN SOCIAL WORK, WORK WITH DRUG ADDICTED TEENAGERS AND THEIR FAMILIES.

FAMILY LIFE: MARRY, HAVE AT MAX TWO KIDS.

CAR: 68' SOUPED UP CAMARO, AND A ESCALADE.

FREE TIME: TEACH MYSELF TO DJ, ( MIXING PUNK, 80's, CLASSIC ROCK & HIP HOP.PAINT CANVASES.

DREAM HOUSE: BIG PORCH, THEY ARE SO UNDERATED, A BIG PORCH IS EQUAL TO A SOUND MIND, COMFORTABLE MIDDLE CLASS HOME, AS LONG AS I HAVE ROOM FOR A POOL TABLE. AND A BACKYARD FOR MY RUGRATS TO RUN AROUND. IT WOULD ALSO BE QUALITY TO HAVE A JUNKED SUBWAY CAR IN MY YARD, TO CONVERT INTO A BAR/GALLERY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

CAR: whichever

HOUSE: nice house on a hill by the lake, it'd have a gameroom, a living area with speakers built into the walls, the kitchen would have to be huge, and an outdoor cooking out area as well.... with a big open grill. An in ground jacuzzi and pool. At least 5 acres of free land to do with as I please... including growing organic vegetables for my famous salads I make, and having some dirt jumps for my bmx bicycle.

GOAL: tell people what to do and sign checks

FAMILY: 3 kids at best

I'm sure there's a more elaborate answer to this, but I don't wanna let go of all the great ideas I have.

it is it is, I've been doing this for a good 8 or 9 years now, so I can huck myself off the big 'uns. I'm sort of anxious to see what others are gonna reply with in this thread.....

edit: My dream is perfectly feasible in Texas, I cannot imagine how much even 5 acres of land would be in NY.

I want to go back to college and finish getting the credits for my art degree and eventually teach art at a college level(or freelance for a living) ..or open a bar with a '20's "speakeasy" feel to it. Live Jazz music,open mic night,live poetry...something like that.

I would be content with any living quarters as long as there is a roof over my head and I have room to work-I want to live in a warehouse and make it my own space.

I like old cars sooooo....umm,continue fixing up my old LTD and maybe pick up a '70 to '74 Ford Econoline van for no particular reason

Eventually it would nice to find a woman who could have similar interests and whatnot....a couple of kids would be cool,only I wouldn't want any until I am secure finacially so I could provide for them. I've seen too many young children go without and be neglected by meth using tweaker moms and deat-beat fathers...

455 make it happen. yeah, I keep thinking that I want kids. But realize I am not mentally and finacially stable. anyways years back, I dreamed of moving into a abandoned warehouse, and having all the wallspace I need. It would be cool to have a nearly empty room, with just a bed and my stereo, records and sound system. Dirty Habit, about 30 minutes away from where I Live, has plenty of room to ride hard, I just think I am to much of a klutz to make it happen. And I think we may both know a certain Bmx rider that lives in Austin. .

I used to live in Austin, so I did know quite a few "locals"..... and being a clutz is where it starts out, it's like having no can control.... you're not going to be able to ride off of big dirt jumps hauling ass and make your bike stay on the desired flight path from the beginning... it takes much practice. BMXing is one thing that'll make even the most "hardcore" of folks seem squirrely as hell. I love it. Oh and nice goals 455.... I think there's many capable people on here, with alot of energy to make things happen. It's just a matter of making the positive things happen.

Car: What ever

Motorbike: Suzuki GSX-R1000

Goals: get an apprentischip and become a qaulified tradesman

Family Life: Married with 1 or 2 Children

Spare Time: Ride my Motorbike :ballcap:

House: Surbuban style house with backyard big enough for children to run around in, for the dog to have enough room in and a good entertaining area.

I'm not ready to start thinking about that kinda shit yet. I know i want kids, i've always wanted kids. Only 2 though, because i've seen how hard it is for parents to provide when there's a lot of children. I'll bump this thread back up in 5 or 10 years with my goals.

GOALS: (not willing to share)

FAMILY: I hate kids.

CAR(s):

http://images.automotive.com/review_images/98grandcherokee.jpg'>

Own.

http://images.cardomain.com/member_img_a/381000-381999/381805_3_full.jpg'>

I want to steal this ride.

FREE TIME: Learn piano. Learn to sail.

DREAM HOUSE:

http://lcweb.loc.gov/exhibits/flw/flw0038.jpg'>

I've also always wanted to move to the East Coast,not to be one of the trendy types that so many people there complain about but to experience different cultures and study architecture. I have always gotten along with people I've met from the East, perhaps because I can understand the "No Bullshit,Straight Up" attitude. I've always been outspoken and don't like to beat around the bush, maybe it will happen...maybe it won't. I want to keep painting as long as can, I will be 29 next birthday..so I really don't see a reason to stop now-even if something drastic happened I would still have to keep going.

The satisfaction of working with kids this summer during a program called "Livin' Proof" has made an impact on my outlook on life as well...having the chance to "teach" kids about painting and other things is a blessing in itself. Good Luck on your future too,Ethreads.

*I used to race BMX back when I was 13 and 14.....man,I miss my old Skyway and doing tabletops off gnarly dirt jumps......sounds fun,but my ACL is torn in my left knee-limiting me to do anything.it sucks.

Car: Plymouth Relient K Blueish Grey

Goals: World Domination. And to make my music heard and art seen

Family Life: Wife that can cook(because i cant) and several children adopted from korea.

Spare Time: catching badgers

House: bat cave

GOALS: physical therapist with maybe audio production and DJ'ing on the side

HOUSE: soho loft

FAMILY LIFE: wife that doesnt get on my nerves, 2-3 kids

CAR: escalade, souped up muscle car, motorcycle, bmx bike

FREE TIME: hiphop DJ at clubs, build up vinyl collection (funk, soul, jazz, disco, classic rock), open up small home recording studio

THINGS I HAVE TO DO: visit LA, san diego, chicago, tokyo, UK, have a lot of sex with chicks from those places

GOALS: Get at least my bachelors in business or finance and start my own small business.

HOUSE: I've never been a big fan of how the Suburbs look and feel so i just want a house maybe back in the hood with a porch i can sit back on and watch all of the action drinkin beers and shootin the shit in the middle of the street.

FAMILY: I'd love to find a girl that loves me as much as i love her. It's a hard thing these days. 2 kids would be ideal. They are awesome.

CAR: Undecided at this time but i know it is gonna be american muscle.

FREETIME: Learning more about mechanics and being worlds greatest dad.

Mr.455 your ideas about this speakeasy style bar intrigue me. I have had plans along the same lines before. If you find your way out east you should hit me up some time.

Goals: Still have quite a bit of school ahead of me, so i'd like to get through all of that without too much trouble.

I'd like to have a job doing something i enjoy, hopefully something relating to art, photography, film, or music, and continue to do the others on the side as hobbies.

Family: Loving wife, two kids maybe...depends on what the wifey will want.

House: Somewhere in or even better yet, near a big city. Any place where i feel safe in the neighborhood, and hopefully some place with room for a pool table, and some entertainment space.

Freetime: Art, music, photography, filming, snowboarding, other shit

GOALS: TO MANY TO LISTOLA

FAMILY LIFE: FINE AND EXTREMELY SMART MEXICAN WOMAN, 3 kids unless we are rich, then its whatever... :lol:

CAR: A BUNCH, LIKE ON MTV CRIBS...

FREE TIME: read alot, do something big graffiti wise (gotta stay tuned for this one) and ummm make a lot of money doing things i love....

DREAM HOUSE: SOMETHING I CREATE...

GOALS: paint more ,start college soon, and hopefully do well in school. I'm still really confused though as to what i should major in. I know I'd probably make better money doing something like being a network administrator or something along the lines..but i still want to do art. If anyone has any serious suggestions on this, please feel free to share with me.

FAMILY LIFE: Marry the boyfriend, and have two kids in about 6years.

CAR: I'd really like to trade in my 2002 eclipse(which is only a v4), for a '99 RST eclipse (v6)..but right now i can't afford to pay car payments and what not to fix it all up..hopefully in the future though. :smiles:

FREE TIME: I know it sounds stupid, but ever since i was a little girl i've always wanted to learn how to breakdance.. I'd like to learn how to use an airbrush machine and become really skilled at it too..that would be exciting.

DREAM HOUSE: Nothing too huge. No more then two floors, with a nice big kitchen and bathroom. I'm happy when there's enough room in the house that you don't feel cramped, but also not afraid because it's too huge of a place. I want the rooms of the house to fade into various colors; from like a soft pale yellow to a soft green, then to blue.. It sounds weird, but if you do it right it looks really good. A good sized backyard is a must for the future little ones.. enough room for a swing-set/play area, a nice above ground pool with a deck that wraps all the way around it, also a jacuzzi with a little outdoor shelter thing built around it with soft lights. Patio furniture is a must, with a nice sized patio for grillin and chillen.:cool:. A room would be set aside for the kids especially to have fun in. They'd be able to write on the walls and have their own little lounge area.

Guest TresOne

GOALS: Get a phD in psychiatry/psychology

HOME: I love this one house on Gabriola Island, which is just off Van. Island if i'm not mistaken. Great view, privacy like you can't imagine, HUGE porch with built-in hot tub.. I just love the view out over the ocean at night... calms the soul.

FAMILY: Marry the girl i'm with now.. it's been 3 yrs and counting and things couldn't be better. we've been through more ups and downs than a roller coaster and it only makes us stronger. Kids.. maybe 2.. a boy first, then a girl.. want the boy to be older so he can protect his little sis.

CARS: Don't really care as much as i pretend to. I'll get my Suzki GSX750 sooner or later, then i won't need a car.. unless i fail to move somewhere with no snow in the winter.. if i stay here.. i'll need to jack me one o' them snowplows.

CURRENT "TO DO" LIST:

-give blood regularly

-learn guitar

-travel Europe aimlessly

-too many to share them all

Goals: Open Bar/Gallery, Have my music heard(almost there), be happy

Car: The new Cadillac 16, the 16 cylinder concept car.

Family: Marry my current girlfriend. I hate kids but if I do have them I will try and be the best damn father out there.

Home: Doesn't matter as long as it's roomy and has nice furniture.

no kids.....as an alternative have a dog, maybe a wife ( i dont like the traditional styles of shit) go threw and do my art draw have an apartment in nyc open a gallery maybe or just do art draw design photography educate myself in everything. i dont need a car i like public transit and subways much more in big cities or just own a road bike. ya keep it simple but fresh and true

i really dont know about such long term goals... i'll give you what i have..

goals: put cd(s) out, get shows, make connections locally and internationally, get into a decent college, graduated..

dream house: party house, big, in the woods or something... i really dont know, just a good party house, some place i can go out on the porch and feel better... a place id like to wake up in..

family: who knows.

Goals:

I really want to run my own computer repair business, while work as a programmer for microsoft, working for microsoft may sound farfetched and i know, but hey he said post dreams

Dream House:

I want to live in a nice sized house, it doesnt have to be huge, but big enough for a wife and at least 1 kid, preferably i want my house to be white, no reason really other than the fact that i think white houses look better than say a yellow one

Car:

Right now i really want one of them 350z's, but i could settle for anyother sporty car, supra, r34, silvia, viper, lamborghini :D

Family:

I want a beutiful wife, someone that will be there for me no matter what, and at least one kid, i used to want a boy, but i dont really care anymore, but if i did have a girl, id have to have a son to watch out for her, i'll also have a dog, either a husky or a german shepard