Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

SHARE YOUR DREAMS: GOALS, DREAM HOUSE, CAR & FAMILY

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by ETHREADZNY, Aug 3, 2003.

1. ETHREADZNY

ETHREADZNY Elite Member

THIS MAY HAVE BEEN PREVIOUSLY DONE, HOWEVER IT GIVES A CHANCE TO LEARN ABOUT ONE ANOTHER.

GOALS: COMPLETE MY MASTERS IN SOCIAL WORK, WORK WITH DRUG ADDICTED TEENAGERS AND THEIR FAMILIES.

FAMILY LIFE: MARRY, HAVE AT MAX TWO KIDS.

CAR: 68' SOUPED UP CAMARO, AND A ESCALADE.

FREE TIME: TEACH MYSELF TO DJ, ( MIXING PUNK, 80's, CLASSIC ROCK & HIP HOP.PAINT CANVASES.

DREAM HOUSE: BIG PORCH, THEY ARE SO UNDERATED, A BIG PORCH IS EQUAL TO A SOUND MIND, COMFORTABLE MIDDLE CLASS HOME, AS LONG AS I HAVE ROOM FOR A POOL TABLE. AND A BACKYARD FOR MY RUGRATS TO RUN AROUND. IT WOULD ALSO BE QUALITY TO HAVE A JUNKED SUBWAY CAR IN MY YARD, TO CONVERT INTO A BAR/GALLERY

2. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

CAR: whichever
    HOUSE: nice house on a hill by the lake, it'd have a gameroom, a living area with speakers built into the walls, the kitchen would have to be huge, and an outdoor cooking out area as well.... with a big open grill. An in ground jacuzzi and pool. At least 5 acres of free land to do with as I please... including growing organic vegetables for my famous salads I make, and having some dirt jumps for my bmx bicycle.
    GOAL: tell people what to do and sign checks
    FAMILY: 3 kids at best

I'm sure there's a more elaborate answer to this, but I don't wanna let go of all the great ideas I have.

3. ETHREADZNY

ETHREADZNY Elite Member

dirt jumps for my bmx bicycle

something I had tried at a early age, and failed miserably. It looks like some much fun.

4. Dirty_habiT

it is it is, I've been doing this for a good 8 or 9 years now, so I can huck myself off the big 'uns. I'm sort of anxious to see what others are gonna reply with in this thread.....

edit: My dream is perfectly feasible in Texas, I cannot imagine how much even 5 acres of land would be in NY.

5. 455

455 Guest

I want to go back to college and finish getting the credits for my art degree and eventually teach art at a college level(or freelance for a living) ..or open a bar with a '20's "speakeasy" feel to it. Live Jazz music,open mic night,live poetry...something like that.
    I would be content with any living quarters as long as there is a roof over my head and I have room to work-I want to live in a warehouse and make it my own space.
    I like old cars sooooo....umm,continue fixing up my old LTD and maybe pick up a '70 to '74 Ford Econoline van for no particular reason
    Eventually it would nice to find a woman who could have similar interests and whatnot....a couple of kids would be cool,only I wouldn't want any until I am secure finacially so I could provide for them. I've seen too many young children go without and be neglected by meth using tweaker moms and deat-beat fathers...

6. ETHREADZNY

ETHREADZNY Elite Member

455 make it happen. yeah, I keep thinking that I want kids. But realize I am not mentally and finacially stable. anyways years back, I dreamed of moving into a abandoned warehouse, and having all the wallspace I need. It would be cool to have a nearly empty room, with just a bed and my stereo, records and sound system. Dirty Habit, about 30 minutes away from where I Live, has plenty of room to ride hard, I just think I am to much of a klutz to make it happen. And I think we may both know a certain Bmx rider that lives in Austin. .

7. Dirty_habiT

I used to live in Austin, so I did know quite a few "locals"..... and being a clutz is where it starts out, it's like having no can control.... you're not going to be able to ride off of big dirt jumps hauling ass and make your bike stay on the desired flight path from the beginning... it takes much practice. BMXing is one thing that'll make even the most "hardcore" of folks seem squirrely as hell. I love it. Oh and nice goals 455.... I think there's many capable people on here, with alot of energy to make things happen. It's just a matter of making the positive things happen.

8. krie

krie Guest

Car: What ever

Motorbike: Suzuki GSX-R1000

Goals: get an apprentischip and become a qaulified tradesman

Family Life: Married with 1 or 2 Children

Spare Time: Ride my Motorbike :ballcap:

House: Surbuban style house with backyard big enough for children to run around in, for the dog to have enough room in and a good entertaining area.

9. ETHREADZNY

ETHREADZNY Elite Member

Yeah, I plan on visiting austin at some point. I hear it is a quality city. The person I am talking about is Byron. I think he still lives there. anyways you are right, thinking positive is the only way to reah the goals. and we all can make shit happen.

10. Evil Dee

Evil Dee Senior Member

I'm not ready to start thinking about that kinda shit yet. I know i want kids, i've always wanted kids. Only 2 though, because i've seen how hard it is for parents to provide when there's a lot of children. I'll bump this thread back up in 5 or 10 years with my goals.

11. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

GOALS: (not willing to share)

FAMILY: I hate kids.

CAR(s):
    http://images.automotive.com/review_images/98grandcherokee.jpg'>
    Own.

[img]http://images.cardomain.com/member_img_a/381000-381999/381805_3_full.jpg'>
    I want to steal this ride.

[b]FREE TIME:[/b] Learn piano. Learn to sail.

[b]DREAM HOUSE:[/b]

[img]http://lcweb.loc.gov/exhibits/flw/flw0038.jpg'>

12. 455

455 Guest

I've also always wanted to move to the East Coast,not to be one of the trendy types that so many people there complain about but to experience different cultures and study architecture. I have always gotten along with people I've met from the East, perhaps because I can understand the "No Bullshit,Straight Up" attitude. I've always been outspoken and don't like to beat around the bush, maybe it will happen...maybe it won't. I want to keep painting as long as can, I will be 29 next birthday..so I really don't see a reason to stop now-even if something drastic happened I would still have to keep going.
    The satisfaction of working with kids this summer during a program called "Livin' Proof" has made an impact on my outlook on life as well...having the chance to "teach" kids about painting and other things is a blessing in itself. Good Luck on your future too,Ethreads.

*I used to race BMX back when I was 13 and 14.....man,I miss my old Skyway and doing tabletops off gnarly dirt jumps......sounds fun,but my ACL is torn in my left knee-limiting me to do anything.it sucks.

13. Big Bruno

Big Bruno Senior Member

i just wanna get the fuck out of denver and back to texas, with my trusty dog in tow.

14. $360

$360 Elite Member

Car: Plymouth Relient K Blueish Grey

Goals: World Domination. And to make my music heard and art seen

Family Life: Wife that can cook(because i cant) and several children adopted from korea.

Spare Time: catching badgers

House: bat cave

15. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist