Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Shamrock Vs Ortiz 2

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by GLIK$, Jun 16, 2006.

1. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

Hopefully there is way for them to both lose, and then the entire octagon gets set on fire with them unconcious inside it.

This entire season of UF has been worthless. Aside from Mike Bisping (whos going to walk through the Light Heavy weight final) every fighter was completely worthless. After the first season, they're basically scraping the bottom of the barrel for fighters. 90% of these cats look like theyve had a month or less of training.

Shit's sad.

I might convince someone to get the PPV though simply to see Arlovski and Sylvia 3 which will end in the second round on a knock out. Who? I still dont know but I know its ending in a knock out. Arlovski is butthurt that he got put out last time, so he's not going to look for an out via submission.

Other than that UFC can suck my dick, shits boring as hell lately. Bringing back "legends" of the sport is really getting old (no pun) and it obviously doesnt work looking at Gracie's comeback.

Bring back the old format, 3 fights in a night.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2006
  2. Some1

Some1 12oz Loyalist

I just started doing this crap for fun with my buddy who should be a Martial Arts instructor. He has done wrestling for 11 years and trained Jujitsu Thai Box for the last 2. Its fun learning take downs and submissions now if anyone messes with me I can take them out without really hurting them unless I need to. Go me for avoiding jail time!

3. Sweet Tooth

Sweet Tooth Junior Member

It was a pretty sad season, although I thought the deaf guy could have done a little better, same with Kalib the guy from Surrey, I was suprised he pussed it. And as much power Syliva has in his hands, I see Arlovski taking it.

4. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

No way dude the deaf guy, Daniel? Hes a horrible fighter. AMAZING wrestler, but one of the worst MMA fighters I've seen. Especially for being selected as one of the world's top amateurs.

I think Arlovski is going to be so much more timid in this fight becuase of how he got caught last time, leading to him getting caught again for not being agressive enough to knock Sylvia out of his routine (not to mention Tim Sylvia is probably my favorite MMA fighter).

Cant fuck with the Miletich Fighting System.

5. Hayabusa

Hayabusa Veteran Member

i think tito will kill ken
    tuf3 has pretty much sucked
    Mike Bisping is a dope fighter tho, and a pretty cool guy it seems as well. As far as everyone else goes, it was weak as shit. Ed Herman talked soooo much crap but i think he was one of the weakest fighters there....terrible fighter for the amount of crap he talked

Matt Hammil the deaf guy. I think he will be good in the future if he goes to train with tito and the rest of them. Hes got a good work ethic and shit, altho his fight was less than spectacular

As far as Arlovski Silvia go....i want Arlovski to win plain and simple....
    I dont know if he will though, after seeing how their other 2 encounters ended, this ones a toss up

As for the UFC in general, i think it is sucking. They gotta stop giving into all these hype matches and just have it be a regular sports. Its too much glitz and glamour now....George St Pierre should fight for the title, and there needs to be more normal fights. none of this old guy vs. new guy crap
    its sad how all their hyped up matches and main events have been terrible, while the prelimeneries they show afterwards are almost always better and longer. The new unknown up and comers are fighting good, but the sad thing is, most of the ppl dont even pay much attention to them, cuz theyr not big names. Too bad

6. sarcasm

sarcasm Elite Member

pride is so much better than ufc.......

7. Sweet Tooth

Sweet Tooth Junior Member

I hope Arlovski is more timid, as in he doesn't follow up a knockdown by eating Sylva's fist on his way back in. Im kinda suprised with the standup between them, I always though Tim's standup was better, but in the two fights Arlovski was moving better.

And I realised deaf guy looked like crap in his match but with more training I think he would be awesome, world class wrestling, great power and for 6 months of training he was throwing a decent jab (I guess only one). But I seriously didn't know those guy's were the creme of the crop of amateurs, that blows.

8. Inhalant

Inhalant Senior Member

dem burgers look good as fuck,

i think tito will win shamrock is too old a wrinkled up!

9. shitting

shitting Veteran Member

why don't you enter the competition gliko ?

10. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

I have about 4 weeks of grappling training, give me another 2 years and I'll be seriously considering it.

11. 10 Dollar Blowjobs

10 Dollar Blowjobs Senior Member

i usually just watch pride now

12. Hayabusa

Hayabusa Veteran Member

how do u guys get pride? ppv?
    ur all forgetting that the deaf guy on the show was injured during his fight, leaving one of his arms almost completely useless

13. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

doesnt matter.

He's a wrestler, not a MMA fighter. Watch him throw punches during his fight, you'll understand.

one arm, three arms, no arms.

14. KERS

KERS New Jack

Not that any of the newjack UFC fans have seen Ortiz/Shamrock 1,or know that Tito was as dominant a UFC champ as there ever was,or saw how bad Ken's cardio was when he fought Fujita (he threw in the towel)
    BUT
    I'm sure they'll remember how badly Rich Franklin embarrassed him and that should tell them (and everyone) how this fight is gonna end.All the respect in the world to him for what he did for the sport in it's early days,but it's a whole new game now,and he got left behind years ago.
    Ortiz by TKO/Ref. Stoppage 3rd. rd.
    :D

15. Hayabusa

Hayabusa Veteran Member

i dont think ken will be lucky enough for it to go to the third round