Shamrock Vs Ortiz 2

GLIK$

Hopefully there is way for them to both lose, and then the entire octagon gets set on fire with them unconcious inside it.

This entire season of UF has been worthless. Aside from Mike Bisping (whos going to walk through the Light Heavy weight final) every fighter was completely worthless. After the first season, they're basically scraping the bottom of the barrel for fighters. 90% of these cats look like theyve had a month or less of training.

Shit's sad.

I might convince someone to get the PPV though simply to see Arlovski and Sylvia 3 which will end in the second round on a knock out. Who? I still dont know but I know its ending in a knock out. Arlovski is butthurt that he got put out last time, so he's not going to look for an out via submission.

Other than that UFC can suck my dick, shits boring as hell lately. Bringing back "legends" of the sport is really getting old (no pun) and it obviously doesnt work looking at Gracie's comeback.

Bring back the old format, 3 fights in a night.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I just started doing this crap for fun with my buddy who should be a Martial Arts instructor. He has done wrestling for 11 years and trained Jujitsu Thai Box for the last 2. Its fun learning take downs and submissions now if anyone messes with me I can take them out without really hurting them unless I need to. Go me for avoiding jail time!

No way dude the deaf guy, Daniel? Hes a horrible fighter. AMAZING wrestler, but one of the worst MMA fighters I've seen. Especially for being selected as one of the world's top amateurs.

I think Arlovski is going to be so much more timid in this fight becuase of how he got caught last time, leading to him getting caught again for not being agressive enough to knock Sylvia out of his routine (not to mention Tim Sylvia is probably my favorite MMA fighter).

Cant fuck with the Miletich Fighting System.

i think tito will kill ken

tuf3 has pretty much sucked

Mike Bisping is a dope fighter tho, and a pretty cool guy it seems as well. As far as everyone else goes, it was weak as shit. Ed Herman talked soooo much crap but i think he was one of the weakest fighters there....terrible fighter for the amount of crap he talked

Matt Hammil the deaf guy. I think he will be good in the future if he goes to train with tito and the rest of them. Hes got a good work ethic and shit, altho his fight was less than spectacular

As far as Arlovski Silvia go....i want Arlovski to win plain and simple....

I dont know if he will though, after seeing how their other 2 encounters ended, this ones a toss up

As for the UFC in general, i think it is sucking. They gotta stop giving into all these hype matches and just have it be a regular sports. Its too much glitz and glamour now....George St Pierre should fight for the title, and there needs to be more normal fights. none of this old guy vs. new guy crap

its sad how all their hyped up matches and main events have been terrible, while the prelimeneries they show afterwards are almost always better and longer. The new unknown up and comers are fighting good, but the sad thing is, most of the ppl dont even pay much attention to them, cuz theyr not big names. Too bad

I hope Arlovski is more timid, as in he doesn't follow up a knockdown by eating Sylva's fist on his way back in. Im kinda suprised with the standup between them, I always though Tim's standup was better, but in the two fights Arlovski was moving better.

And I realised deaf guy looked like crap in his match but with more training I think he would be awesome, world class wrestling, great power and for 6 months of training he was throwing a decent jab (I guess only one). But I seriously didn't know those guy's were the creme of the crop of amateurs, that blows.

Not that any of the newjack UFC fans have seen Ortiz/Shamrock 1,or know that Tito was as dominant a UFC champ as there ever was,or saw how bad Ken's cardio was when he fought Fujita (he threw in the towel)

BUT

I'm sure they'll remember how badly Rich Franklin embarrassed him and that should tell them (and everyone) how this fight is gonna end.All the respect in the world to him for what he did for the sport in it's early days,but it's a whole new game now,and he got left behind years ago.

Ortiz by TKO/Ref. Stoppage 3rd. rd.

:D

this season did have some weak fighters, i do think kendell, kaylib, bigspi or whatever the fuck his name is were the top dawgs, n the def guy could win it... wrestling takes u a long way n he could out wrestle anyone there but the guy seriously lacks standup. n if u can keep herman on his feet then he really isnt to good

n sylvia will take it again

Tank Abbott is back, at 40 years old.

Knocked out Cabbage.

Dude, Cabbage sucks. He hardly trains and used to always be at my homies house rolling blunts and giving away PK's. I just seen him yesterday smoking weed around the back of a truck at the beach. He's also a supposed thief.

Regardless, bench pressing 600lbs at age 40 is impressive.

Dude can fight no matter what.

Im really really hoping that Shamrock and Ortiz somehow both end up getting killed in the cage.

But, it's basically going to be a replay of the first fight where Tito just pounds off Ken's face. Except this one ends 2 minutes 11 seconds into the first round.

After the fight, Shamrock goes nuts and goes after Tito with a weapon.

wtf dude, your favorite fighter is tim fucking sylvia?

as for arlovski/sylvia 3, i don't think arlovski is going to be any more 'timid' than he would with any other fight he's had. sylvia seems to have the better beard, but i expect both of them will be a little wary considering sylvia came very close to having his ass knocked out just moments before the fight ended.

shamrock and ortiz....i don't even get why this is a main event. shamrock is gonna get totalled once again and we'll have to watch tito parade around the ring being an idiot and gloating. yay.

TUF definitely blows...even the fights have sucked, with maybe 1 or 2 exceptions. every time i see it i'm amazed at how idiotic most of the guys are....i mean, 'team dagger'? shit's lame.

the UFC will be redeemed come september when st. pierre goes after hughes. i expect that will be the fight of the year.

I really couldn't care less about Ortiz vs. Shamrock, might not even buy it. Ken should have retired a while ago, and all he is still around to do is lend validity to newer faces (franklin for example). Don't really care for Tito all that much, either, and unless he is going to get his head beaten inside out by Liddel again.... why is he here? Why isn't Rampage (who was just contract-free for a minute) fighting in the UFC, he straight beat Chuck's ass and is marketable as fuck. But yeah, Tito is going to beat the shit out of Ken. Won't even make it to the second round, Hughes vs. Gracie style one-sided beatdown.

TUF fucking blows. I missed the first season, watched the second, and only catch this season on the coincidence tip. Saw the tattooed up cat fight.... I think the deaf guy. It was one of the worst fights I have ever seen. Most of them are on TUF. And really, the other half of the show where they talk about life and do random events sucks, too. How about actually taking the viewers through what sort of training routine a fighter might be doing instead of gay ass reality show antics? Might get more people training in MMA, and TUF might actually find some good fighters.

Bring on the Lightweights!

All in all, UFC is weaksauce right now. They are trying to cultivate recognizeable 'champs' right now in all of their divisions, and tie it all up with the xyience shit. They will have great fighters with belts, mediocre cats getting title shots (Nate Quarry?). Zuffa is trying to run shit like boxing, which is good for exposure and all that, but doesn't make for good fights. Pride has good fights.

St. Pierre is going to beat Hughes when they finally let him.

And fuck Diego Sanchez, Karo will fuck him up.