Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Shameless's thursday aftermath post...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by shameless self promotion, Nov 30, 2001.

1. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/5962/slwwping_0007.jpg'>
    And this was what i woke up to last night, and we have alot more in the trash...This is just from me and my two boys and two girls..i was severely trashed last night, and im still feeling drunk now. I had to give a speech this morning in class at eight, and had a quiz at my nine thirty...thank god classes are done..im gonna keep drinking..
    [img]http://www.yourphotos.com/users/5962/devon_0013.jpg'>
    I guess my house mate wanted to sleep under his bed? I donno, thats how i found him this morning...
    I had some fun last night, anyone else get fucked up?

2. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

your beds are madd close.. you could hit the other one while yer jerkin.
    i read last night.

3. aztek4two1

aztek4two1 Member

icehouse is a killer

4. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

true the beds are close, but usually someones boning someone upstairs or something, so you usually have the choice of the two beds..its a small room...we fit a pool in it earlier this year, it was pretty funny ill find a pic of it.

5. bl4ckh4m

bl4ckh4m Member

thursday night

i started the night off with my regular thursday night 1 dollar bottle spot which put about 7 bottles of sam adams into my system. after that it was off to 80s night . where i proceed to drink another 6 bottles of iron city and a few mixed drinks. ended the night yelling swears at an ex and runnign around like a fool. waking up drunk is good cause you dont have a hangover.

6. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

*believe*

Last night…I went over to my girls crib.
    We got high and played Mario Cart on her landlords
    garage door! He has one of those projector things.
    It was cool, he smoked with us too. Then we went into her room…

and lit up another joint. What?!

7. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

last night I went out and painted

8. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/3486/1.jpg'>
    did you hang out with dumb gross sluts like this one? i hope you killed them if so.