Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

shameful/awesome sex story souperthread.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by DSD666, Feb 10, 2011.

1. Mr.Maker

Mr.Maker Veteran Member

No. Just tried tell the story in a provocative way. I could have just said.

I face fuck this bartender all time. She gives me free beer.

2. Realism

Realism Veteran Member

3. Cool_Hand

Cool_Hand Elite Member

It's sad that SM torched a book of her sexual exploits.

Did enjoy the read.

4. CILONE/SK

CILONE/SK 12oz Loyalist

Now that is a story!

5. KILZ FILLZ

KILZ FILLZ Moderator Crew

6. Inappropriate_Responder

Inappropriate_Responder Moderator Crew

I have the weirdest boner right now

7. Mr.Maker

Mr.Maker Veteran Member

8. UPS!

UPS! Elite Member

It sucks having a girlfriend....nothing sexually crazy happens to me anymore now that im a one woman cunt.....

Someone else in here has got to have some stories, ive told 75% of my good ones in here...

9. aLBERThOFFMAN

aLBERThOFFMAN Senior Member

Ehhhh this thread got bumped finally.

Gotta make the best of having a chick that you can conveniently smash whenever you want. I try and one up myself every time me and my girl go at it, then laugh at her afterwards at how fucked up she got from it. Them vinegar strokes.

I've told pretty much all my good stories on here already but I'ma bump this for the sake of encouraging motherfuckers to do the same.

Last weekend I got shitfaced with her family and I passed out on her bed near the end of the night. She came down, saw me and tried to surprise me/ wake me up with a blowjob. I was so fucked and am a really heavy sleeper, I didn't wake up for 10 minutes then she gave up. I woke up an hour later and she showed me a picture she took of me laying there passed out with my dick out because she knew I wouldn't believe her :lol:. She's pretty cool I guess.

Tl;dr I passed out drunk, got mouth-raped by my girlfriend and didn't even know it. Pics for proof.

bed framed likes this.
  10. injury

injury 12oz Loyalist

you don't have to post those

11. aLBERThOFFMAN

aLBERThOFFMAN Senior Member

12. cc937

cc937 New Jack

I was fooling around with my ex after he got off work(he worked in a kitchen) and he starts fingering me, as soon as the fingers go in my vag gets hot and it burns, it keeps getting hotter and I figure he must have snuck some kind of warm lube in there or something. Im actually getting into it so I don't say anything. He slides his dick in and my vag is still on fire but I don't even care, after maybe one minute hes all like wtf is it just me or is it really hot!? So turns out he had been cutting peppers at work and the fuck didn't wash his hands. duh. He pulls out. Nobody jizzed. the end.

my sex life sucks

DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER likes this.
  13. Realism

Realism Veteran Member

10/10 first post.

14. CILONE/SK

CILONE/SK 12oz Loyalist

That is no first post. That is a new name.

Great post either way.

15. cc937

cc937 New Jack

Actually, that was my first post. I just joined! Still figuring things out, more stories to come though!