Shake what yo mamma gave ya!

chizm

this girl i know just got ass implants. she's really skinny, she's not too busty, nor is she vuluptuous, she has small shoulders, skinny legs, and a small head. fuck, come to think of it, she looks like big bird. and she says she can't even feel her ass when she sits down . just thought i'd share that.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hahahahahaa all the posts on this page were funny. This girl once got "tissue" from her large ass, taken out and applied to her face. luckily she didnt lose any feeling anywhere. But out of no where people started calling her assface. And she was quite the over dramatic.

well, i dunno. it doesn't look like a nice toned ass, its just a big booty. but if you look at the rest of her body, it looks fucked to hell. like i said, she has no womanly features, but she has this big ass.

she's got a big ass, a big ass!

Guest chicken bone

word titty size doesnt matter.. its the shape. dont hate on the boobies, implants are nasty

------------------

chicken bone!

I used to be friends with this girl when I was younger, then we had a big fight and haven't spoken in a few yers, Our moms stayed friends and I guess her mom told my mom that last summer she (the daughter) HAD to have this operation on her nose so she coulsd "breathe bettter". She got a nose job. They took off the bump on the end of her nose and straightened the whole ting. I guess she went back again this summer "because the peoblem came back". Like fuck it did. She got her nose completely re-done a second time.

Did anybody hear about the chick in England who was 14 or 15, and was convinced she needed breast implants to be successful in her life? Her parents were either modeling agents or plastic surgeons or something, and they completely supported her in her decision.

oh yeah and if you want to see a disaster of plastic surgery look up Lolo Ferrari.

Butt implants, haha I'd never heard of that before.

------------------

you are beautiful, just not on the inside

[This message has been edited by Lush (edited 08-17-2001).]

Archived