shady mafucka

GucciCondom

aight so I'm selling my bike and this guy who wants to by it is shading me out. It seems like he might be trying to run some scam but he told me he would send me the check first and I could cash it and make sure I have the loot and then send the bike. Theres just things here and there that are shady. Like the "shipping company" that he tells me that he wants to use, the email addy for them was on the same provider as his. Then he told me another one and it was on Zappo.com or some shit and I went and the main site was a shoe store and they have free email. Now I dont know if this guys legit or not. Tell me what you think. Also if I were to give the guy my address and shit to send the check can he even do anything with just my name and address and all?

Heres emails he has sent me. He sounds foreign or something. I looked up "Corporate Shipping Agency" and the only thing I could find was some arab shipping place or some shit.

EMAIL 1

Hello Seller,

I tried getting on to you on phone but it was engaged,I want to know if your Used bike(COMPLETE BIKE*GREAT DEAL )is still for sales with the asking price of $400 . .If it's still for sales,pls let me know if there is a pics for it,for proper viewing.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,

Joe..

EMAIL 2

Hi

Glad to receive your feedback about the bike and thanks for the pics that you sent to me .Am okay with bike but i will be happy if we can conclude this transaction once and forall.

I want to let you know that,actually am not buying the bike for personal use but am assisting a client of mine in buying it and i have immediately forward your mail about the bike to him,then he made it clear to me that it's okay by him.

my client explained some certain thing about the payment to me,he said he wish to make the payment to you by cash but due to the fact that,the cash in hand with him is not up to the amount of the bike then he made a suggestion that he make the payment to you by cashier's check from a local bank in America,and he let me know that he will be taking care of the shipping arrangement.

I want you to get back to me if this is okay by you and alos if you know that you will accept the terms of payment pls kindly forward your contact details such as:your full name and contact address including your phone number that will be on the check..

Regards,

Joe

EMAIL 3

Hello

Thanks so much for your mail.I will like to expalin better what exactly i think you need to know about this transaction.

A local bank that my client is talking about is a bank in the state,so he will have to issue out the check to you with the bank name so that you can have your money.My client should have contacted you directly but what really happened is that,he's a very busy man,that dosent have time,he spent most of his days with his work,that was the reason why he instructed me to get this bike for him.Moreso he made it clear that the bike is going to be bought for his little son and not for himself.

My client has given me a little details on how you will get intouch to the shippig company.Here is the mail address for the shipping company,I think you can mail them and ask any questios that you wish to know about them. corperate_shipping@myway.com. You will need to talk to their C.E.O,whose name s Mr Martins.

I want you to get back to me asa you contacted the shipping company so that i can know the conclusion of both party.

Regards,

Joe..

EMAIL 4

Hello

Good day to you.You sound so funny in your last mail concerning the shipping company mail address.When i received the mail address from my client i also thought the same way you do,but i thought that since the mail address is a vlid mail address then that is non of my business,all i jut need to do is that,get both of you connected then arrange for the clearing of the bike.

I dont want you to be nervous about the mail address.I contacted the shipping company C.E.O immediately i saw your mail and ask if he can provide me with another mail address then he gave me this mail address which is corperate_shippingagency@zappo.com Am sure everything is in good order.I want you to mail the shipping company as said in my last mail and discuss on how the bike will be cleared from your place.

I want you to forward your full name and contact address including your phone number that will be on the check,so that my client can quickly issue out the check then you will have your money.

I hope everything is cleared and understandable.

Regards,

Joe.

Tell me what you guys think.

:confused:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah I know shit sounds weird but I dont know how the guy would be benefiting from making fake shit? he told me he would send the check and all after I told him I want it first.

So I was just thinking I'll let him go ahead and send the shit..and if it comes it comes..and if not fuck it because I dont know what he thinks hes going to do by finding out my name and address. Maybe I should cash his check if its legit and just keep the fuckin bike anyway since this guy is a fucker.

Yeah......why make things so complicated?

A transaction like this should just go...."here is the check now send me the bike via UPS."

CEO'S? Secret passwords? Mysterious email addresses?

Tell the guy to go fuck himself and wait until you can find a responsible individual to purchase your bike.

If there's room for doubt....there is no doubt.

Sir,

I would like to complete this transaction as soon as possible. You can verify the name to address the cashiers check jor money order to with the auction service we used. Please send cashiers check or money order promptly to my address and I will send the bike to you via ups or usps with insurance and tracking information. Failure to send me the cashiers check or money order in a timely manner will result in negative feedback.

Sincerely,

Guccicondom.

don't accept a check. it could bounce. it might not even be his check. hence a stupid story that he is buying it for someone else. i guess if you take the check and wait for it to clear it won't be a problem..

otherwise take a money order or certified cashiers check. otherwise forget him