SHADY AFRICANS (AND OTHER RACIAL VIOLENCE)

Guest 007

actually i was joking. where the hell did that coilcar (equipped gondola) thread go? why was it deleted? oh well. we arent self promoting...we just wanted to diversify the board because it gets old looking at the same shit. post more freights already. ESPECIALLY REMIO. youve been hibernating from the board my good man!

here you go. laugh away.

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/2672/aeoneuro1.jpg'>

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/2672/jews.jpg'>

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/2672/sneizeuro.JPG'>

..........................................................................................

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

...and dammit mopius whyd you gotta black out thetracing numbers?!?!? you shoulda just blurred em. now you went and negroid that freight.

Guest cracked ass

I'm cringing at this train.

The other thread was deleted to do you a favor. You showed the car number and said the date it was painted, from which I found out (from across the country) where you're from and what yard it was done in. Cops can do this too. That's why people are blocking out the numbers in flicks. And if you're too lazy to block out the numbers on a freight flick, don't give the date it was done. Unless you want to give away your location. Which you shouldn't.

Guest professor poopatronic

god damn. i'm not just saying this because i'm friends with you guys, but that freight is fucking beautiful.

Originally posted by cracked ass:

I'm cringing at this train.

The other thread was deleted to do you a favor. You showed the car number and said the date it was painted, from which I found out (from across the country) where you're from and what yard it was done in. Cops can do this too. That's why people are blocking out the numbers in flicks. And if you're too lazy to block out the numbers on a freight flick, don't give the date it was done. Unless you want to give away your location. Which you shouldn't.

oh thanks but we lied on when it was done...and if you traced that it hasnt been updated since jan. but i guess thanks. and DAMN WE ARENT RACIST! but oh well shady african series gets people in a nipple twist.

dudes that jews is fuckin awesome! just look at the castle heavy metal "w" and the online arrow style. damn and that scripted tag is just joyous.

Originally posted by IHATEU:

nope....and HM did the castle better you chomper....

[This message has been edited by IHATEU (edited 07-16-2001).]

its not a castle its catlestyle heavy metal guy. like rock on ya herd. siccccccmade millionaires.

Guest K[O]MEGA

i guess it is my duty to bust on you liek you busted on me ..on my thred that got closed down because of your bitterness..

.but im not

Archived