sexual peak?

loopsnew

i haven't posted here in a while; never really even posted that much so hi again. got a question for you about sex and peaks and age and men and women.

I have often heard that men reach their sexual peak at 18 while women reach it at 35. Is this true?

i'll be 28 tomorrow and this is alll i can think about. a few weeks ago i had a .. romantic interlude with one of my best friends... all i wanted to do was him, all weekend long.

he, on the other hand, didn't. even though he just traveled over 600 miles to be with me. so... wtf?? i realize the fact the we were friends first makes it a little awkward, i mean, at one point he said he felt like he was belittling me.... ??? it was by the 3rd day that he began distancing himself, didn't even touch me that day/night.

so i've been just trying to figure out if i'm a sex fiend and was expecting too much from him? or if it was something else? granted, there are waaay too many variables in this situation... i flat out asked him what was up... he said he felt smothered...??? and i'm thinking the whole time... if i was a guy that had just flown all that way for some ass that was all for the taking.... um, yeah, seems like a no-brainer to me.

so i guess what i ask of you, aside from my own situation ( although your thoughts on this would be enlightening and welcomed cause i'm damn confused and could use some unbiased views/ advice) do you find that your sexual intensity is at a discord compared to your partner? does age and sex ( male/ female) have anything to do with it? what are the things i can expect to encounter in future relationships that i should be wary of in this sense? i mean, shit. i thought i was being straight forward. :sigh: so yeah... thanks.

:n

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

holy shit, when did i become a veteran.

And some of my posts actually do have substance. But when someone comes on the board asking for relationship advice i give them bullshit. why? because how the fuck are we supposed to know. every situation is different. all i did was give you the first short answer possibility in my head. if that isn't it then maybe you are annoying and he doesn't enjoy giving it to annoying girls. i know i cant stand it.

Also, the "sexual peak" thing is garbage. I know a lot of 28 year olds that are still sex hounds.

either you're busted or your friends a faggot

the only 2 options

I guess he could not be a fag and just be a pussy

.....I've met a lot of old sluts that are banging hella dudes at like 40 - 45 - --- -- I think they are into sex until that ripe old age because guys have all there sperm depleted and think whats the point

i'll state the obvious, but..

did you ever think maybe he just wanted to visit with you, and not fuck all day/night? Maybe he felt like you wanted a serious relationship out of him and was tryin to corner him there. Eh...that's all that comes to mind for me.

you can pay my receptionist on the way out. thx. ;-)

Originally posted by iloveboxcars@Nov 19 2004, 06:23 PM

wrong verbal.

there are a lot of reasons why i choose not to have sex with a girl. that doesn't make me a faggot. that makes me a man that doesn't go after every piece of tail just because it's there. you'll learn when you get out of highschool.

he was talking to the thread starter dude

he wasn't calling you a faggot, he was calling the dude who wouldn't fuck her gay

edit: typo

it's always disconcerting for a woman when a man doesn't want it.

it happens though.

and it isn't neccesarily a reflection on you.

i've broken up with a couple guys because of our crappy sex life.

there were a few different reasons, in one case, the dude just didn't want it that much (about once every two weeks).. i also took his virginity from him. when he was 25. (????)

still don't get that one.

i used to think maybe he was gay.

as a 28 year old woman, i understand where you're at

but don't trust that "sexual peak" stuff.

every person, and couple, is different.

it is good to be straightforward about your expectations before you get into a relationship.

hi loopsnew, how ya been?

It's been a while, we used to chat when I was know as 'kilo7'

but yeah... I date a 28 year old girl (or woman I guess?)

and she was insatiable. I mean like days straight where

when ever it was possible, we would go. It does get tiring,

but dont worry about it. Everyone should be able to find someone

with a matching sex drive. Otherwise, have fun looking.

Originally posted by iloveboxcars+Nov 19 2004, 02:34 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (iloveboxcars - Nov 19 2004, 02:34 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-LadyNapua@Nov 19 2004, 11:32 AM

Sometimes no matter how cool or sexy someone is..the other person doesn't want to fuck them.....I have known guys that are awesome in looks and personallity but that doesn't mean I wanted to drop my jeans for them just because we hung out.

LIAR! YOU WHORE!

[/b]

haha, yeah you are right....come on over. you caught me and put the truth out for all of 12oz...whatever. :haha:

damn, i wish this girl i've been crazy about forever would get that feeling and call me up...maybe someday. the thing is, we're real good friends, and i've told her how i felt, and it never goes anywhere... we hang a lot and it's great, but sometimes there's this very slight tension and i wanna just, you know, go at it like there's no tomorrow, which of course would be the best way to resolve it. :idea:

Originally posted by kaesthebluntedwonder@Nov 20 2004, 11:22 AM

oh yeah, LadyNapua, the thing about the foreigner kid, who when he tried to pronounce L's would pronounce N's, is true. i wanted to tenn you that in that other thread, but it got cnosed.

lol, i got that part...i was wondering if the post by sue1984 was a joke...i was expecting something interesting and when i clicked on i thought i was pushed inside of a southern baptist church.

thanks for the replys all. i had a wonderful birthday weekend and am just now catching up on my eLife. where to start?

iloveboxcar... however amusing your arrogance is, i hear what you are saying and will take heed.

Originally posted by »§ÜGÅR«+Nov 19 2004, 01:26 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (»§ÜGÅR« - Nov 19 2004, 01:26 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>did you ever think maybe he just wanted to visit with you, and not fuck all day/night? Maybe he felt like you wanted a serious relationship out of him and was tryin to corner him there.

[/b]

i know he doesn't think i was trying to "corner" him... but i also know he knows i wanted more :) something he cannot offer. i understand that now. i understood it before we even progressed. i just let my hopes get up once i realized he was cooler than i had thought :p seriously though... just the fact that he flew down when he had just seen me two weeks earlier.. and showered me with lovely attention got my hopes real high even when my head told me i should just think "all guys are scum" lol. and to be honest, i fooled myself into thinking i didn't like him as much as i really do. he was... is my friend, afterall! pisses me off every time i fool myself. lol. one day i'll learn, eh?

i posted this at a time i was extremely contemplative about why he did what he did and did not do. now that i'm more... clear? i can SEE i can only worry about why i did what *i* did. i had fun and great enjoyment. and wishing i could have more is like trying to eat my cake and icing, too. i should just be happy with what i got, accept MY choices and move on from this learning experience... just makes it sooo hard when you transgress that ubiquitous line between friendship and lover, eh? i'm having an uncomfortable time "going back to the way it was," as he puts it :) all comes with the growing pains.

Originally posted by symbols@Nov 19 2004, 02:15 PM

it's always disconcerting for a woman when a man doesn't want it.

it happens though.

and it isn't neccesarily a reflection on you.

thank you symbols. i didn't realize it but i really needed to "hear" that. we're so prone to think women are so emotional and men so detached... all they want is to fuck fuck fuck... so for him to not want to when i was more than willing was... yeah. who knew he could have a conscience? lol. granted, out of the four nights he was here, we were intimate seven times... fiend? lol.

Originally posted by <KEY3>@Nov 19 2004, 02:45 PM

hi loopsnew, how ya been?

It's been a while, we used to chat when I was know as 'kilo7'... Otherwise, have fun looking.

yo, what's up, kilo! how's the hat? ;) man, i laugh NOW thinking about where i was in life last we spoke. if you remember anything... know that i have grown alot since we have spoken :king: still alittle rocky with LOTS to learn... but know, best of all, i've learned alot about ME! it feels great, even if i stumble everywhere else.

Originally posted by villain@Nov 20 2004, 11:21 AM

My sexual peak is clogged in my right nut.

bwhahahhah. :haha: nice.

<!--QuoteBegin-onesecondple@Nov 20 2004, 12:10 PM

I KNOW YOU LOOPSNEW!

alot of people know me.. i'm ePOP.u.lar :haha: hey kyle. you still have the dub? i got rid of my wagen and got an R32... and lovin every minute of it :five-o:

thanks again all. its good to know that its OK if i want the booty long time at my ripe old age :p :love2: oh! and for the curious... :gaga:

:n

TZ20111722521613.jpg

TZ201117225045592.jpg