1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

sexual mishaps

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Southern kid, Apr 5, 2001.

1. Southern kid

Southern kid 12oz Elite Member

sexual mishaps

Discussion started by Southern kid - Apr 5, 2001

its been awhile since we had something about sex in here. we always make fun of my friend because this one girl who is ugly as fuck..gave him head one night when they were drunk..and it was her first time..and she bit his sack. i mean how the fuck do you go about biting the balls? but anyway she did it..so we make fun of my friend and yell chompers and shit everytime he talks to a girl now. whats some funny shit thats happened during sex/making out/etc. this is not the 'what have you broken while fucking' thread.

i remember one time i bit the girls tongue i was making out with. that wasnt cool. i was glad it wasnt me though hahaha

Southern kid - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  2. skEpt eMw

skEpt eMw 12oz Junior Member

skEpt eMw - Replied Apr 5, 2001

Sounds to me like that chick meant to do that shit.I dunno.
    SCRAPERS SOULD BE PUNISHED!

------------------
    Revolution Is The Festival Of The Oppressed.

skEpt eMw - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  3. maskoner

maskoner 12oz Member

maskoner - Replied Apr 5, 2001

let's see... you know when MASKADOMIS posts about sex it's gonna be good and shit...

i know this girl (who's name i am leaving out cuz way too many people on the board know her) who was going down on her boyfriend of like a year and gagged on his cock and threw up... i mean blew fucking chunks on his dick. she said "at first he let out this sigh like it felt good and then looked down and realized what was going on..." that is by far the wackest thing i have ever heard in my entire life.

oh, i know a guy who some girl asked to pee on her. and, one time a girl asked me to cum on her ass. that was um, neat. then scary. then really scary.

maskoner - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  4. Secret

Secret 12oz Elite Member

Secret - Replied Apr 5, 2001

I hate it when air gets trapped between your cleavage while someone is trying to hump you... it makes those stupid farting noises. That always makes me laugh.

One night me and my old dude were doing it from the back... I didn't know he was leaning so close to me. I was getting hot, so I tilted my head back, and I bopped him in the head. Ooops!

I've scratched him accidently several times too. I don't know how that happened.... [​IMG]

Secret - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  5. ceilingblue

ceilingblue 12oz Member

ceilingblue - Replied Apr 5, 2001

secret.. i know what your talking about. i'm not a female, but i've had that happen many a times on girls that have been in the bed with me.

the funniest thing is falling off of the bed. i'm gulity of it 100 percent.

ceilingblue - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  6. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

HESHIANDET - Replied Apr 5, 2001

word to the fart noises secret (all of them). it doesn't matter how into humping i am, when a funny noise happens i start laughing. i don't like it when your doinkin and your doin it really hard and you slip out with out notiiceing then go for te next stroke and you poke homegirl in taint. Both parties have been known to go OWWWW!. its also funny when a girl w/ large mamories is riding you and her boobies start slapping each other (sounds like claping-also makes me laugh).ummm, when your in any position and the girls head starts boppin the wall-funny. And my favorite is this story. i gotta lay it out a little first though.
    -My roomates bedroom is up strairs from mine, and our beds use to be along the same wall. one morning i come down staris and eat some cereal with him. he says "last night i was laying in bed not moving just trying to sleep, and i kepting going back and forth in my bed. At first i didn't get it then i felt icky and slept on the couch downstaris."-hahahaha motion of the ocean my friends.....

7. ohnoone

ohnoone 12oz Elite Member

ohnoone - Replied Apr 5, 2001

one of my girlfreinds pissed on me two seperate times. like right when i put it in. she said it felt really good and she just relaxed. messy!

another time i was making out with this girl and we were just starting to get it on. saturday night live was on the the tv in the background. it was the skit with harry kairi talking about cloning hotdogs. the girl was all into it and i was half listening to the tv. when he said americans should clone hotdogs, i fucking lost it. i stopped fucking and just laughed my ass off. she was not pleased.

ohnoone - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  8. fatguydist

fatguydist 12oz Senior Member

fatguydist - Replied Apr 5, 2001

yes yes i should tell you it was me a girl asked to pee on her... i was not pleased.. so i pooed on the ground and threw it at her...

one time on my 21st birthday i was getting a kiss from my real good friend who also happened to be 16... she stopped while we were kissing and goes oh my god i am kissing distROdomis.... only she said my real name..

i got head from this girl who really like girls... she hadnt been with a guy in 6 years... i was very good friends with her from school... she gave me head and said she vowed last time she would never do it again...

my girlfriend now named my pee pee george..

and boobie fart noises are in effect..

fatguydist - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  9. maskoner

maskoner 12oz Member

maskoner - Replied Apr 5, 2001

man, i know all about the sweaty booby fart noises.
    oh, and i been doing this new thing where i put my hands on her face and with my elbows, i press her boobs together. seems to cut back on the farty farts.

maskoner - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  10. local #195

local #195 12oz Member

local #195 - Replied Apr 5, 2001

anything facemefacedeath says about sex is bullshit he's a cherry.... ha ha

local #195 - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  11. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

suburbian bum - Replied Apr 5, 2001

Pussy fart.

suburbian bum - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  12. east

east 12oz Member

east - Replied Apr 5, 2001

the best is when ur fucking nasty hardfor a long time and that pussy gets dry and u pull out and BBBLLLLUUUUUUEEEEEWWWWPP...mad pussy fart and the bitch tries too look at u with a straight face....i cant help but laugh....its all right there more focused on the fact u just busted 3 nuts in a row, cum fly when ur having fun

i shared this 2 bedroom apartmen with my boy and i overheard the yelping and faint aghs and ohs through the thin walls, all gets quite then SNAP, followed buy an OHHHH FUCKKKN BITCH, next morning i said Scotty what the fuck happend after u fuct last night, scott says" dude dont let the bitch take ur condom off", bitch let it snap back.....poor scott his turtle was in deep sleep for the next few days-

east - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  13. Pilau Hands

Pilau Hands Guest

Pilau Hands - Replied Apr 5, 2001

- mid-coital doggystyle vagina farts
    - falling off the bed
    - somehow one of you pokes the other in the eye...or any type of unexpected violence
    - like det said...going real fast and flying out at light speed...poking her somewhere it's not appreciated

14. dBUSH

dBUSH Guest

dBUSH - Replied Apr 5, 2001

forgetting her name before you bust is a no-no.

15. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

boogie hands - Replied Apr 6, 2001

one time i was with this girl, we were fucking and i was rubbing her clit for a little added stimulation. all of a sudden i fell this splash all on my hand and my crotch. at first i thought i had one of those girls who ejaculate when they orgasm....nope.....i asked her what the fuck it was, she said she didnt know so i smelled my hand. fucking woman got all excited and pissed everywhere. needless to say that was the end of that.

------------------
    brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

boogie hands - Rank: 12oz Legend - Messages: