Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

sex.sex.sex.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by FuckWhitey, Jan 11, 2004.

1. FuckWhitey

FuckWhitey Banned

well, heres my story.

-True Story-

January 1, 2004. FuckWhitey has wild sex all day and all night with a woman he has been trying to have sex with for a long time ( about a month)

10 days and about 300 sex's later, Fuck Whitey remembers theres a little more to life than sex, such as 12oz prophet.
    Fuck Whitey decides to pay 12oz a visit and see how things are going. yawn. Im sleepy, and my sex partner has been sleeping all day. anyway. I have to go to school, pay my tuition, try kinging the city again, put some kenwood 10's in my trunk, and get my hair braided. what a great year this has been. its januay 11 and I feel like its still the 1st since I havent done absolutley nothing yet. I only left the apartment for condoms, cigaetes, and groceries.

sex.

2. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

Go the fuck to bed, we've been hearing that lie for ..... ummm... 'bout a minute.

3. TURBOCAPSLOK

TURBOCAPSLOK Elite Member

BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY THIS. NO ONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND HAS BEEN OR EVER WILL BE JEALOUS OF YOU.

4. AevOne718

AevOne718 Junior Member

oh no. how pimp.

http://img9.photobucket.com/albums/v27/Ratwings/P1010043.jpg'>

NOT THIS PIMP...

(gotta keep the new years pics coming.. what can i say?)

5. geezpot

geezpot Elite Member

Congrats Tease on finding a woman.
    Does this mean you won't be coming to 12oz as often(praying to god he says yes)?

GZ

6. ElectricitySucks

ElectricitySucks Veteran Member

you found your inner whiteboy

7. Jackson

Jackson Veteran Member

Too long to read, probably all lies.

8. $360

$360 Elite Member

9. Fuck Ya'll

Fuck Ya'll Member

I read about 3 sentences of Tease's story, and all I've gotta say is:

SEX DOES NOT EQUAL LOVE

After you've had sex and you feel all hazy (you obviously don't know this because you don't get laid too often) that feeling is NOT love. It's just a sex haze... love is a lot "deeper" than penetration.

Once you seperate the two your life will become MUCH simpler, Tease.

10. 26SidedCube

26SidedCube Veteran Member

11. Fuck Ya'll

Fuck Ya'll Member

Thanks for proving my point, 26. But that does not mean I have never been in love.

Bel Biv Devoe once said "Can't trust a big butt and smile".

12. GucciCondom

GucciCondom Veteran Member

:lol: :lol:

13. ClueTwo

ClueTwo Veteran Member

SEX IS BAD! SEX IS BAD!SEX IS BAD! SEX IS BAD!SEX IS BAD! SEX IS BAD!SEX IS BAD! SEX IS BAD!SEX IS BAD! SEX IS BAD!SEX IS BAD! SEX IS BAD!SEX IS BAD! SEX IS BAD!SEX IS BAD! SEX IS BAD!SEX IS BAD! SEX IS BAD!SEX IS BAD! SEX IS BAD!SEX IS BAD! SEX IS BAD!SEX IS BAD! SEX IS BAD!SEX IS BAD! SEX IS BAD!SEX IS BAD! SEX IS BAD!

Unless it's with someone you really love..;)

14. FuckWhitey

FuckWhitey Banned

^^^what the hell are?! are you serious?! fuck that homie, sex is one of the best things in this world. fuck "love". its all about sex.

15. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

Am I going to hell for reading lies?