"Seven" David Finchers prophecy (creepy)

Guest imported_Tesseract

Guest imported_Tesseract

Yesterday,when i saw Ladens videotaped message on the news, i made a comparison that really got me into thinking.

You all heard and talked about hollywoods catastrophology in comparison to the 11 sep (Blowing buildings etc)

But i thought that the movie that describes the situation so exact that it is frightening is seven.

John Doe is an economicaly independed man that leaves no trace. He has a perfect organised plan that he executes with great effectiveness.

His "allaby" is religion, so in his own mind he does the "right" thing

and to make the thing compact he includes him self within the casualties.

That summary is way to simple but i believe that everyone remembers the film.

The main reason i bring this up is because i remember that a lot of people that saw that film were on John Does side.

I really think that until now and by adjusting the scale those two stories are identical.

I am not going to pick a side here apart from telling that John doe and Laden are not some kind of hereos to me (insane would be more like it)

I just thought that it is a good example that works like a scale model and it can make a series of interesting thoughts.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Archived