Setting up your own FTP

Kr430n5_666

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

No. I don't like talking to anyone on AIM from 12oz. You should know this. I am a fucking juice goblin. I will rip off your arm and dance with it, but since you never really bothered me, I'd give it back and say, "Hey man...thanks for the fun...sorry about your detatched limb." And you would say, "Nah, dunny. Shit is phat, kid. Don't sweat it." Then we would go out and get a soda and never see each other again.

hahahaha yeah well thats the thing, godson...the reuter situation. i've lost a lot of knowledge on those topics. as far as i can remember...a reuter is all about shotting traffic all around on a network. i could be wrong...but either way...i dont believe i got the device.

smoke the life out of an ancient scientist.

ok, so you have either k56 or you connect directly to your cabel/dsl modem.... in that case, all you have to do is download some ftp software... you'll be hard pressed to find something that's free that's good. I suggest "WS FTP Server" or "FileZillas FTP Server"... now get out of my face.

Archived